Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Neenah, WI
Selected to Rising Stars: 2006 - 2009
Attorney Robert Bellin is a partner at Hammet, Bellin & Oswald, LLC, in Neenah, Wisconsin. Mr. Bellin dedicates his practice to personal injury law, serving clients who have been injured or lost a loved one due to motor vehicle or other types of accidents, dog bites, slip and falls or other catastrophes throughout the Fox Valley in the Appleton, Oshkosh and Neenah metropolitan areas.
Licensed to practice law in Wisconsin since 1994, Mr. Bellin also has experience appearing before federal courts. These include the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit.
Mr. Bellin earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration and finance from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, graduating with honors as a member of the dean’s list. He obtained his law degree from the University of Minnesota Law School, graduating magna cum laude.
Mr. Bellin has served a number of Wisconsin-based individuals and businesses, and has been recognized for his service in the legal profession. He previously served as a legal analyst for a local television station and was named one of the “best lawyers in the Fox Valley” by Fox Cities Magazine.
Active in professional organizations, Mr. Bellin is a member of the Outagamie County Bar Association, the Winnebago County Bar Association, the Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Wisconsin Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice. He is also a fellow in the Wisconsin Law Foundation.
About Robert Bellin
First Admitted: 1994, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://hbolawfirm.com/attorneys/robert-bellin/
- Paul Davis Restoration of SE WI, Inc. v. Paul Davis Restoration of NE WI, 2013 WI 49 (WI S. Ct.)
- State v. Giebel, 2006 WI App 239 (Ct. Appeals 2006)
- Winnebago County Bar Association
- Wisconsin, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Outagamie County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2004
- Wisconsin Association for Justice, Member
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Former Director
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1994
- American Association for Justice, Member
Pro bono/Community Service
- Wisconsin Law Foundation, Fellow
- Wisconsin Superlawyer Magazine
- Best Lawyers in Fox Valley, Fox Cities Magazine
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, B.A., Honors: Dean’s List, Major: Finance and Business Administration
Last Updated: 5/15/2022