ReAnna C. Grabow
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Pewaukee, WI
Selected to Rising Stars: 2009 - 2014
ReAnna C. Grabow has dedicated her career to assisting families with family court issues. As a partner at D'Angelo & Grabow, Ms. Grabow practices exclusively family law. Her areas of experience include child custody, divorce, paternity, child placement and post-judgment matters. Additionally, Ms. Grabow can serve as a Guardian ad Litem for paternity actions and pre- and post-judgment divorce cases in Waukesha County, the Milwaukee metro area and greater Wisconsin.
Prior to graduating from Marquette University Law School and being admitted to the State Bar of Wisconsin in 2005, Ms. Grabow interned in the Waukesha County Court System’s Family Self-Help Center. There she worked with pro se litigants and helped them navigate all aspects of family court. These experiences, along with her years of distinguished practice, give her a wealth of expertise regarding the complications of family law, custody, and parental fitness. This has helped her earn an "excellent" rating of 8.1 out of 10 from peers through Avvo.
Over 16 years in private practice have acquainted ReAnna with the court system and litigation, Ms. Grabow understands that many families would like to avoid court if possible. This led her to become a strong supporter of alternative dispute resolution. Ms. Grabow is a trained collaborative divorce practitioner. She has studied divorce mediation at the University of Wisconsin and the Waukesha County Mediation Center.
In her free time, Ms. Grabow champions causes related to children and families. She served on the board of the Safe Babies Healthy Families organization, volunteered as a mediator at the Waukesha County Mediation Center and has volunteered for the New Berlin Teen Court. She currently serves on the board of the New Berlin West Youth Girls Basketball and Volleyball programs. Ms. Grabow is also a member of several professional associations like the Milwaukee Bar Association, the Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin and the Waukesha County Bar Association.
About ReAnna C. Grabow
First Admitted: 2005, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.dangelograbow.com/attorney/reanna-c-grabow/
- Waukesha County Bar Association, Member
- Association of Women Lawyers, Member, 2005-2010
- Milwaukee County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, 2005-present
- Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin, Member
- Wisconsin, 2005
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- Carroll College, Waukesha, Wisconsin, 2001 B. A. Honors: Magna Cum Laude Honors: Dean’s List; Kennan Fellow; Nat’l Historian Honor Society
Pro bono/Community Service
- Waukesha County Family Legal Clinic- Volunteer
- New Berlin Teen Court (Volunteer Attorney), 2005 – 2010
- Safe Babies Healthy Families- Board of Director, 2012
- @SarahCohodes @mathteacherjedi How do you address the significant increase in depression and anxiety among middle a… https://t.co/flaVxSHrZ5
- The attorneys at D'Angelo & Grabow remain available to assist you during this pandemic. We continue to resolve case… https://t.co/FlW2pMyVzh
- D'Angelo & Grabow, LLP will suspend all face to face meetings until after April 12, 2020. We will be taking phone m… https://t.co/aQJDal3vuV
- To all the wonderful women we know and love Happy International Women's Day. https://t.co/6X2rytUD9k
Last Updated: 6/10/2022