Christy M. Hall
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Racine, WisconsinLaw Offices of Christy M. Hall, LLC
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, DUI-DWI; view more
Licensed in Wisconsin since: 1998
Education: The John Marshall Law School
Law Offices of Christy M. Hall, LLC601 Lake Ave
Racine, WI 53403 Visit website
Attorney Christy M. Hall is the founder and owner of the Law Offices of Christy M. Hall, LLC, in Racine, Wisconsin. A top-rated trial lawyer with more than 24 years of legal experience, Ms. Hall focuses her practice solely on criminal defense. She has achieved considerable success advocating on behalf of those throughout the greater Racine metro region and surrounding areas who stand accused of any type of felony or misdemeanor offense, as well as traffic violations.
As a defense attorney, Ms. Hall has earned a reputation for her thorough investigating and planning, leaving no stone unturned in her efforts to devise the most effective strategies possible to help her clients challenge the charges against them. Fully understanding how each case is different and specific to those charged, she tailors her approach based on her clients' circumstances and goals.
Recognized for her impeccable professionalism and exceptional legal abilities, Ms. Hall has earned designation from The National Trial Lawyers as being among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the country, and she received the Giulio Fornary Excellence in Service Award in 2011 for her outstanding contributions as president of the Racine County Bar Association. In addition, Ms. Hall has received numerous positive testimonials and referrals from her satisfied clients, and she finds great reward in being able to help so many during their most dire times of need.
A 1994 honors graduate of the University of Wisconsin Parkside, Ms. Hall attended John Marshall Law School in Chicago, Illinois, where she obtained her Juris Doctor, with honors, in 1998. She is admitted to practice before all Wisconsin state courts, as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit.
A leader in her field, Ms. Hall has several publications to her credit, and she has served as president and on the board of governors of the Racine County Bar Association. She is also a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the National College for DUI Defense and the State Bar of Wisconsin, among her other professional affiliations.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Parole, Probation, Prosecution, Theft, Traffic Violations
- 60% Criminal Defense
- 40% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 1998, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.lawofficesofchristymhall.com/About/Christy-M-Hal...
- National College for DUI Defense, 2015 - Present
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 2002
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2003
- Wisconsin, 1998
- President-Elect of the Racine County Bar Association, 2009-10
- State Bar of Wisconsin Member since 1998
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (WACDL) Member since 1998
- President of the Racine County Bar Association, 2010-11
- Life Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- Elected to the Racine County Bar Association, Board of Governors, 2006 to present
- Racine County Bar Association Member since 1998
- Giulio Fornary Excellence in Service Award as the Racine County Bar Association President, 2010 - 2011
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2012 - Present
- University of Wisconsin Parkside, Kenosha, Wisconsin, B.A., Major: Political Science, Honors: Dean's List, 1994
- Certified DWI Detection & Standardized Field Sobriety Testing, 2022
Office location for Christy M. Hall
601 Lake Ave
Racine, WI 53403
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022