Robert A. Parsons
Top rated personal injury attorney in River Falls, WisconsinBye, Goff & Rohde
Robert A. Parsons is a partner at Bye, Goff & Rohde, Ltd., where he focuses his practice on personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Located in River Falls, Wisconsin, he represents clients in Pierce and St. Croix counties and throughout the western and central portions of the state. Mr. Parsons has been admitted to practice in Wisconsin since 2002, and he is also admitted to practice in Minnesota and before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin.
Mr. Parsons attended the University of St. Thomas, and he was a member of the school’s Pre-Law Society and participated in mock trial competitions before receiving a Bachelor of Arts in political science cum laude. He then enrolled at what was then known as the William Mitchell College of Law, and he continued arguing in trial competitions while he was there prior to being awarded his Juris Doctor cum laude in 1998. Mr. Parsons has been certified as a specialist in civil trial law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Mr. Parsons has extensive experience in a wide variety of personal injury claims. He has represented people who have been harmed in incidents involving motor vehicle crashes, defective products, toxic torts, auto-pedestrian knockdowns, premises liability, animal bites and workplace accidents. Since joining his current firm in 2002, Mr. Parsons has been able to obtain millions of dollars in compensation for his clients through jury awards as well as through settlements that he has negotiated out of court. His colleagues have taken note and have bestowed upon him numerous honors and awards, including an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and an “Excellent” peer review rating through Avvo.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Toxic mold, Trucking accidents
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1998
Professional Webpage: https://www.byegoff.com/attorneys/robert-a-parsons/
- Board of Directors, Western Wisconsin Chapter of the Red Cross
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association President, 2008-2009
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota
- United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Minnesota State Bar
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- , Wisconsin Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2006, 2008
- AV Preeminant Peer Review Rating - LexisNexis/Martindale-Hubbell
- Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney by National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Attorney Robert A. Parsons, www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpr2-cQoX0o
- Robert Parsons - Bye, Goff & Rohde, Ltd.
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN, B.A. with cum laude in Political Science, 1995
Office location for Robert A. Parsons
258 Riverside Drive
River Falls, WI 54022
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2006, 2008