Tracy N. Tool
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in River Falls, WisconsinBye, Goff & Rohde
Tracy N. Tool is a board-certified civil trial lawyer experienced in a wide range of substantive areas of law. He uses the legal process to restore the balance of power and to remind big corporations and insurance companies that injured clients must be treated fairly.
Tracy handles cases in the state and federal courts of both Wisconsin and Minnesota, devoting his practice to the rights of individual human beings, not big companies or government bodies. Tracy focuses on serious physical injury, nursing home neglect, wrongful death, trucking accidents, motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, dangerous products, workplace harassment and insurance disputes. In addition, Tracy uses his extensive experience in employment law and civil rights law to represent victims of workplace harassment and discrimination.
Tracy received his law degree from the University of Minnesota in 1990, where he served as Articles Editor for the Minnesota Law Review. Since 2007, Tracy has also served as an adjunct professor at the University of Minnesota Law School. He received his B.A. from the University of Minnesota in 1987.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Appellate
Animal Bites, Appeals, Assault, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Dram Shop Laws, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 90% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Appellate
First Admitted: 1990
Professional Webpage: https://www.byegoff.com/attorneys/tracy-n-tool/
- Attorney Coach, River Falls High School Mock Trial Team, 2003-present. Adjunct Professor, University of Minnesota Law School, 2007-present.
- Peppi v. Phyllis Wheatley Community Center, 614 N.W.2d 750 (Minn. Ct. App. 2000).
- Brooten v. Hickok Rehab. Servs., LLC, 2013 WI App 71, 348 Wis .2d 251, 831 N.W.2d 445.
- Forsythe v. Indian River Transport Co., 2012 WI App 118, 344 Wis. 2d 520, 822 N.W.2d 737.
- Noffke v. Bakke, 2009 WI 10, 315 Wis.2d 350, 760 N.W.2d 156 Tesar v. Anderson, 2010
- Certified Civil Trial Specialist, National Board of Trial Advocacy
Office location for Tracy N. Tool
258 Riverside Drive
River Falls, WI 54022
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2023