Christine Davies D'Angelo
Top rated Family Law attorney in Waukesha, WisconsinD'Angelo & Grabow
A partner at D’Angelo & Grabow in Waukesha, Wisconsin, Christine Davies D'Angelo focuses her practice exclusively on family law matters. Providing representation to clients throughout the Milwaukee metropolitan area, she handles divorces and related issues such as property division, child custody and support, and alimony. Ms. D'Angelo also has experience in assisting clients in paternity disputes and modifications of current orders.
A Wisconsin native and a third-generation lawyer, Ms. D'Angelo attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where she received her bachelor's degree in 1995. Remaining in Madison, she then enrolled at the University of Wisconsin Law School and was awarded her Juris Doctor cum laude in 1999. In private practice since that time, Ms. D'Angelo is admitted to practice before all Wisconsin state courts and both the Eastern and Western Wisconsin District Federal Courts.
In addition to handling matters in court, Ms. D'Angelo is also a certified Family Law Mediator and an experienced Collaborative Divorce Practitioner. She is highly regarded by her fellow professionals for the caring ways in which she handles her clients' matters, as attested to by her receipt of a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo. She is a Past-Chair of the Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin Inc., and has also served on the board of directors of both the Wisconsin Chapter of the Justinian Society of Lawyers and the Waukesha County Bar Association. Active in her community as well, she is currently on the Board of Directors of Forward Performing Arts, Inc.
Practice areasFamily Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Father's Rights, Mediation, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Paternity
- 80% Family Law
- 20% Alternative Dispute Resolution
First Admitted: 1999, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.dangelograbow.com/about-us/christine-davies-dang...
- AVVO Rated as “Superb”
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers – Super Lawyer, 2011 - 2017
- Top 25 Wisconsin Women Super Lawyers, 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017
- Fellow, Wisconsin Law Foundation, 2016
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers – Rising Star, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2010
- Italian of the Year, Justinian Society of Lawyers, 2009
- M Magazine’s Leading Lawyers list, Leading Lawyer, Divorce & Separation, 2015
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Chair, Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin, 2018
- Member, Board of Directors, Forward Performing Arts, Inc., 2020
- President, Waukesha County Bar Association, 2010-11
- Board of Directors and Membership Chair, Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin, 2011-17
- Bench-Bar Committee, Waukesha County Bar Association 2011-16
- Board of Directors, Waukesha County Bar Association; 2007-14
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Major: Political Science, Major: French, 1995
- Certified Family Law Mediator, 2010
- Board of Directors for Community Smiles Dental Clinic, 2022
- Board of Directors, Forward Performing Arts, Inc.
- President-Elect and Board of Directors, Justinian Society of Lawyers, 2018
- Event Planning Committee, Tricia's Troops Cancer Connection, 2012
- Spring Blast Planning Committee, Meadowbrook Elementary School, 2012-2014
- Mental Health Association in Waukesha County, Member, Board of Directors
- Waukesha County Family Legal Clinic, Volunteer Attorney, 2009
- Secretary, Justinian Society of Lawyers, 2005-Present
Office location for Christine Davies D'Angelo
N19W24200 Riverwood Drive
Waukesha, WI 53188
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2006 - 2008, 2010