Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Wauwatosa, WI
- Free Consultation
Thomas “Tom” W. Kyle is the chief legal officer at Groth Law Firm, S.C. He is based in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, and he represents clients throughout the greater Milwaukee metropolitan area. Mr. Kyle has been admitted to practice before all Wisconsin state courts since 1996. He is additionally admitted to practice in Iowa and Illinois, as well as before several federal trial and appeals courts, including the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit.
Mr. Kyle provides aggressive advocacy for people who have been seriously harmed as a direct result of the negligence of other persons or entities. His cases have included premises liability, sexual abuse, defective products, construction site, and other workplace accidents, animal bites, nursing home abuse and neglect, and truck and other types of motor vehicle accidents. Throughout his career, Mr. Kyle has been able to obtain millions of dollars in compensation for his clients through jury awards after lengthy trials. In other cases, he has negotiated favorable settlement agreements with defendants and their insurers. This has led to Mr. Kyle’s being a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, both of which are invitation-only organizations.
Mr. Kyle’s other honors include an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and a 10.0 “Superb” peer review rating through Avvo. In addition, he has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100. Mr. Kyle is a Bachelor of Science recipient from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and he obtained his Juris with highest honors in 1996 from what was then known as Hamline University School of Law.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 50%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2021
About Thomas Kyle
First Admitted: 1996, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://grothlawfirm.com/attorney/attorney-tom-kyle/
- Belli Society
- American Association for Justice
- Trial Lawyers College
- National College of Advocacy
- Preeminent Rated – Martindale Hubble
- Belli Society, Fellow
- Silver Gavel Honor Society
- 10.0 Superb – AVVO
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Elite Trial Lawyers
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Society
- Trial Lawyers College
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Master Advocate
- National College of Advocacy, Master of Trial Law
Other Outstanding Achievements
- I am a certified actor from the Milwaukee Repatory theater. Diplomat of AAJ. I am trained to direct psychodramas that enhance a witness's testimony. NITA Master Advocate. Trial lawyer college graduate. Graduate of the NCA- Advanced Studies in Trial Advocacy.
- Big news this week! Voted Best Personal Injury Law Firm By readers of the Shepherd Express! Thanks to everyone wh… https://t.co/zBniKQdSSZ
- Liability attorney warns legal rights are limited for patients harmed by COVID-19 vaccine https://t.co/5AjmOt6BW4
- What Is the Average Slip and Fall Settlement in Wisconsin? https://t.co/badfT5Fucx
- How to Report Suspected Nursing Home Abuse During COVID-19 Shutdowns https://t.co/j680hFWbkL
- How to Deal With Employers That Aren’t Enforcing Mask Requirements https://t.co/TevXOSUbBn
Last Updated: 5/15/2022