Christopher J. Zachar
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Phoenix, AZ
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
Christopher Zachar of Zachar Law Firm has been practicing injury and wrongful death law in Arizona since 1992, and is admitted to practice law in all city, county and state courts in Arizona as well as the United States District Court, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and United States Supreme Court.
Chris graduated from Arizona State in 1989, then obtained his law degree from the University of Arizona College of Law in 1992. Chris is a Certified Specialist in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Law in Arizona (top 1%). Being a Superlawyer now for the 15th straight year truly sets him apart in his ability to get his clients great results!
Mr. Zachar is a member of ABOTA, the Arizona Association for Justice, the American Association for Justice and the Western Trial Lawyer's Association. Chris has a top AV rating in Martindale-Hubbell and a 10 AVVO rating. His notable verdicts include $7.8 million (wrongful death verdict) and $47 million (wrongful death verdict). Most importantly, hundreds of five star client reviews from clients make Chris a clear choice to help you in your case.
One of the most respected personal injury law firms in Phoenix, Arizona, our attorneys, and staff are ready to help you recover full and fair money damages for injuries and losses you have suffered as a result of an accident. In Arizona, less than 2% of all attorneys are Certified Specialists in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death law. Zachar Law Firm not only has Board-Certified Specialists, but we also have a combined 160 years of trial experience.
Mr. Zachar is very proud to have been named a Super Lawyer for the last 15 years.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- State Bar of Arizona – Board of Legal Specialization
Injury and Wrongful Death Law
About Christopher J. Zachar
First Admitted: 1992, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://www.zacharassociates.com/christopher-zachar/
- $7.8 million vs. State of Arizona (wrongful death) in May 2012
- $47.8 million vs. State of Arizona (wrongful death) in December 2015
- Member in Good Standing, United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Member, Western Trial Lawyer's Association
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- Member, Arizona Association for Justice
- Certified Specialist in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death, Arizona
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, U.S. Supreme Court
- Arizona State University, B.S., Political Science, 1989
- Standards for Certification of Lawyers Specializing in Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation:An applicant must demonstrate honesty, integrity, professionalism as defined by the Lawyer's Creed of Professionalism of the State Bar of Arizona, and a high degree of competence in the practice of injury and wrongful death litigation. The required degree of competence is substantially higher than that possessed by a general practitioner who regularly handles an injury or wrongful death litigation matter., Certified Specialist in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death, State Bar of Arizona, 2004
- American Association For Justice
- Arizona Association For Justice
- US Supreme Court Member
- If tech 'sees' one thing but our eyes see something else, which should we believe? https://t.co/Xc64lgC6qw https://t.co/tNztpGvG9y
- Phoenix Children’s and Waymo partner to raise awareness about child passenger safety “Had my daughter and I not wo… https://t.co/z7zDpWLlJn
- Who Is Usually At Fault If A Bicycle Is Involved In An Accident? Bicycles are a viable alternative in a busy urban… https://t.co/xN1xqKx6iS
- 6 Times Self-Driving Cars Forgot How to Drive Love them or hate them, self-driving cars are definitely...happening… https://t.co/yaSQPQIXVX
- Zachar Law Firm’s 17 Secrets to Getting a Fair Settlement for Your Injuries SECRET #15: Be prepared to file a laws… https://t.co/MPbsZNJKzC
Last Updated: 5/15/2022