Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Phoenix, AZ
A shareholder at Goldstein, Woods & Alagha, Sam Alagha represents clients in Phoenix, Arizona, and throughout the local metropolitan area. His law practice is focused on matters of personal injury, including insurance coverage, bad faith insurance, and alternative dispute resolutions and mediation. At the beginning of his career, he spent time as a trial attorney at the Maricopa County Public Defender’s office. During this time, he gained experience in everything from homicide to drug possessions.
Mr. Alagha graduated magna cum laude from Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Science in Justice Studies before he attended law school. In 2008, he earned his Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law. He is admitted to practice in the state of Arizona and before the United States District Court for the District of Arizona.
The State Bar of Arizona named him a Certified Specialist in personal injury and wrongful death, and Mr. Alagha received a Top Ten Ranking in 2014 from the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys. For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
A member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, Mr. Alagha is also involved with the State Bar of Arizona. For over a decade, he has represented those who have been injured and passionately protected their best interests when they are hurt by the negligence of another. He is fluent in both English and Persian, and from litigation to mediation, he understands how different cases require different approaches for success.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 50%Insurance Coverage
- 10%Alternative Dispute Resolution
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Personal Injury - Defense, Bad Faith Insurance, Insurance Defense
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2022
About Sam Alagha
First Admitted: 2008, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://gwalawfirm.com/personnel/sam-alagha/
- Arizona (All State Courts)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Bar Leadership Institute, 2012
- Fee Arbitration Committee, 2014
- Appointments Committee, 2012
- Arizona State University, B.S. Justice Studies, Magna Cum Laude, 2005
Last Updated: 5/15/2022