Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in Alhambra, CaliforniaLaw Offices of Elvis Tran
Practice Areas: Employment Litigation, Personal Injury, Civil Litigation; view more
Licensed in California since: 2011
Education: University of California College of the Law, San Francisco
Languages Spoken: English, Vietnamese
Law Offices of Elvis Tran2926 West Valley Boulevard
Alhambra, CA 91803 Visit website
The founder of his law firm, Law Offices of Elvis Tran, Elvis Tran divides his practice between employment law matters and personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Working out of the firm’s offices in Alhambra, California, he represents clients in the San Gabriel Valley and throughout Los Angeles County. After receiving a Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Irvine, in 2008, Mr. Tran moved to San Francisco to attend the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. While in law school, Mr. Tran was an extern for Judge Dolly Gee of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, as well as for Superior Court judges in Los Angeles before obtaining his Juris Doctor in 2011.
Many of Mr. Tran’s clients are people who have been the victims of workplace discrimination, which is prohibited by various state and federal laws. The cases that he has worked on have involved Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the California Fair Employment and Housing Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act, among others. Mr. Tran has also represented victims of sexual harassment as well as those who have been wrongfully terminated or who have faced other forms of illegal retaliation.
Mr. Tran has also successfully represented plaintiffs who have been harmed due to the negligence of other parties in cases arising out of motor vehicle crashes, auto-pedestrian accidents, elder abuse and premises liability. Here as well, he has been able to obtain millions of dollars in compensation for his clients through both jury awards and negotiated settlements. Mr. Tran has been admitted to practice in California since 2011.
Practice areasEmployment Litigation: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
Employment Discrimination, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death, Wrongful Termination
First Admitted: 2011, California
- University of California, Irvine, Bachelors Degree, 2008
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Diversity in the Profession Committee, 2020
- National Conference of Vietnamese American Attorneys, Board of Directors, 2020
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Southern California, Board of Directors, 2020
- In November 2018, I successfully second-chaired a traumatic brain injury trial resulting in a jury verdict of $3,816,802. I examined and cross-examined numerous fact witnesses and expert witnesses at trial., 2017
- In November 2016, I first-chaired phase one of the alter-ego trial in Zisette v. Starline Tours, et al., LASC Case No. BC569928, wrongful death, which resulted in a finding of alter-ego liability against five different corporate and individual defendants. I then successfully second-chaired phase two, in which the jury awarded $26 million (in non-economic damages), an amount reported to be the largest in the United States for the "loss of love" to a minor's parents., 2016
- In June 2019, I successfully litigated (and entered into a confidential settlement) in an employment matter including allegations of sexual harassment, hostile work environment, and retaliation for $1.5 million dollars, 2019
Office location for Elvis Tran
2926 West Valley Boulevard
Alhambra, CA 91803
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2021