Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Manhattan Beach, CA
Natalie Weatherford is a trial attorney at the law firm of Taylor & Ring in Los Angeles, California, where she concentrates her practice on sexual abuse, sexual assault, sexual harassment and catastrophic personal injury. She represents clients in the Los Angeles area and throughout Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego and Ventura counties.
In her career to date, Ms. Weatherford has obtained numerous record setting settlements and verdicts on behalf of her clients. Including a $25.3 million verdict on behalf of a young man who was sexually abused by his high school teacher and a $14 million settlement from a California school district on behalf of two individuals who were sexually abused by their middle school teacher when they were students. The $7 million each victim received was, at that time, the largest amount paid per victim by any school district in the nation in a case of its kind.
In addition to her law practice, Ms. Weatherford is active in a variety of professional organizations. She is a member of the State Bar of California and the American Bar Association. Ms. Weatherford also belongs to the American Association for Justice, Consumer Attorneys of California and Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2022
- Up-and-Coming 100: 2022 Southern California Rising Stars
- Up-and-Coming 50: 2022 Women Southern California Rising Stars
- Up-and-Coming 100: 2021 Southern California Rising Stars
- Up-and-Coming 50: 2021 Women Southern California Rising Stars
- Up-and-Coming 50: 2018 Women Southern California Rising Stars
- Up-and-Coming 50: 2016 Women Southern California Rising Stars
About Natalie Weatherford
First Admitted: 2011, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.taylorring.com/Attorneys/Natalie-Weatherford.shtm...
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, (CAALA), Board Member
- American Bar Association (ABA), Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), Member
- Sexual Abuse
Last Updated: 5/15/2022