Lani L. Baron
Top Rated Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorney in Newport Beach, CA
Attorney Lani L. Baron is a co-founder and managing partner of Alternative Divorce Solutions, which has law offices in Newport Beach, Long Beach and Carlsbad, California. Widely regarded as one of the top lawyers in her region, Ms. Baron has more than nine years of legal experience, and she provides invaluable counsel and support to clients throughout her region who are going through a divorce or have some other pressing family law matter they need to address.
Highly trained in mediation and other alternative dispute resolution techniques, Ms. Baron has achieved remarkable success helping her clients resolve their conflicts and come to terms regarding child custody and support, property division, alimony and all other related matters in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible. When she was a child, her parents went through a very contentious divorce, and Ms. Baron has resolved herself to assisting others in the process to help ensure they do not experience the same thing.
Honored for her impeccable professionalism and outstanding client service, Ms. Baron has earned designation as one of Orange County Business Journal's Attorneys of Distinction, and Riviera Magazine named her among the area's Dynamic Women and Power Players in 2013. She also received designation as one of the Top 100 Attorneys in Orange County by OC Metro Magazine, and she received nomination for the Women in Business and Entrepreneur of the Year award from the OC Business Journal in 2014.
A graduate of Nova Southeastern University, Ms. Baron obtained her Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Whittier College School of Law in 2011. While there, she was a participant in Capital University Law School's National Moot Court Competition in Child Welfare & Adoption Law, and she received Certificates of Honor twice from Whittier Law School's Moot Court Honors Board.
Ms. Baron is an active member of the South Orange County Bar Association, the Orange County Women's Lawyer Association, the Orange County Bar Association's Family Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution sections, and the Orange County Lavender Bar Association, among her other professional affiliations.
About Lani L. Baron
First Admitted: 2011, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.altdivorcesolutions.com/about-us/lani-baron/
- , Named one of OC Metro Magazine’s Top 100 Attorneys in Orange County, CA for 2014
- , Orange County Business Journal's Attorneys of Distinction, 2017
- , Named as an honoree in Riviera Magazine’s Dynamic Women and Power Players editions in 2013
- , Nominated for the prestigious OC Business Journal Awards for Women in Business and Entrepreneur of the Year in 2014
- Pepperdine’s Straus Institute
- Co-Founder, Jeanann Khalife was featured in an article on Thrive Global to discuss her career and her unique approa… https://t.co/6Kmzd5aaFB
- Check out the most recent episode of our Divorce Demystified podcast with special guest, Paul Nelson. He discusses… https://t.co/MshqHDI9VN
- Garrett Rice and Alternative Divorce Solutions were featured on BakersfieldNow to discuss the opening of our fourth… https://t.co/OjMjPggyKA
- Garrett Rice and Alternative Divorce Solutions were featured on KGET-TV's show 'Studio 17 Live'. The segment featur… https://t.co/75xynQVNqp
- Alternative Divorce Solutions was featured in an article for the Bakersfield Californian on the opening of our four… https://t.co/vk0MpZCUBh
Last Updated: 5/15/2022