Adam S. Cashman
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in San Francisco, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2017
Adam S. Cashman is an attorney and partner at the law firm of Singer Cashman LLP in San Francisco, California. Mr. Cashman practices in the areas of business litigation, complex commercial disputes, financial services, insider fraud and intellectual property litigation, representing clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Ms. Cashman has over a decade of legal experience. Over the course of his career, he has litigated and arbitrated many complex cases in state and federal courts, resulting in many noteworthy verdicts and settlements. His clients have included individuals and Fortune 500 companies.
As part of his business and intellectual property practice, Mr. Cashman handles matters involving international insolvency, structured finance, trade secret misappropriation and licensing, patent and trademark disputes. He also has experience with commercial matters, negotiating and litigating disputes involving commercial contracts, internal investigations and prelitigation settlements.
Prior to practicing with Singer Cashman LLP, Mr. Cashman acquired legal knowledge and experience by working as a clerk for a judge sitting on the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. He also practiced at a Los Angeles-based private law firm.
After earning a bachelor’s degree from Colorado College, Mr. Cashman graduated cum laude from Georgetown Law. He holds licenses to practice law in California, Massachusetts and the District of Columbia and before the U.S. district courts for the northern and southern districts of California, the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
About Adam S. Cashman
First Admitted: 2004, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: http://www.singerbea.com/attorneys/adam-s-cashman
- Farmer Boys v. Farmburger, Inc. (N.D. Cal.)
- Ramirez v. Guzman Brothers, Inc. (Alameda Super.)
- Merrill Lynch Capital Services v. Usinas Itamarati, S.A. (S.D.N.Y.)
- Banco Espírito Santo, S.A. v Concessionária Do Rodoanel Oeste S.A. (N.Y. App. Div. 2012)
- Molecular Analytical Systems, Inc. v. Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (JAMS)
- Agilent, Inc. v. Twist, Inc. (Santa Clara Super.)
- Hjelmeset v. Hung et al. (N.D. Cal. Bankr.)
- White Oak Global Advisors v. Batzer (AAA and Shasta Super.)
- United States v. Webb et al. (E.D.N.Y)
- Apple Inc. v. Samsung Electronics Corp. (N.D. Ca.)
- Heredia v. Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (N.D. Cal.)
- Orca Newton L.P. v. Patel (AAA)
- Vigilant Technologies, Inc. v. GPI 360, Inc. (L.A. Super.)
- Capital Ventures International v. UBS and Capital Ventures International v. JP Morgan et al. (D. Mass.)
- Long Beach Airport Hangar Owner LLC v. Environ Architecture, et al. (L.A. Super.)
- In re Parmalat Securities Litigation
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Califonia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Supreme Court of the United States
- District of Columbia
- B.A., The Colorado College, 1999
Last Updated: 5/15/2022