Ajay S. Krishnan
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in San Francisco, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2011 - 2012
Ajay S. Krishnan, a partner at Keker, Van Nest & Peters LLP located in San Francisco, California, provides dedicated and sound counsel to clients throughout the state of California. His practice areas focus on intellectual property and complex commercial disputes.
A diligent and tireless advocate for his clients, Mr. Krishnan zealously fights for their rights and liberties. He provides personalized and customized legal services, with an unwavering commitment to their needs.
Graduating magna cum laude, Mr. Krishnan has a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, specializing in computer engineering and bioengineering from Rice University. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, receiving his Juris Doctorate degree.
After law school, Mr. Krishnan served as a law clerk for the honorable Judge Marsha Berzon in the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit. Actively engaged in the legal community, Mr. Krishnan is a board member of the American Civil Liberties Union of Northern California and the American Constitution Society’s Bay Area Lawyer Chapter.
Mr. Krishnan has invaluable experience representing technology giants such as Google, Western Digital, Comcast and Arista Networks. In addition to his IP practice, he has immense experience working on commercial disputes involving financial fraud, breach of contract, defamation and more.
Mr. Krishnan passionately involves in pro bono work, representing those who cannot afford legal representation with civil rights cases including disability rights, free speech, race discrimination, excessive force and prisoner rights. In honor of Mr. Krishnan’s impeccable work in a prominent copyright and patent case, the Daily Journal named him as a California Lawyer of the Year in Intellectual Property.
About Ajay S. Krishnan
First Admitted: 2002, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.keker.com/Lawyers/Krishnan-Ajay
- Cisco Systems, Inc. v. Arista Networks, Inc.
- Pacific News Service v. California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- Deputy Sheriff v. County Sheriff’s Department
- Former Chief Executive Officer v. Bank
- Comcast Cable Communications, LLC v. Finisar Corporation
- evYsio Medical Devices v. Advanced Cardiovascular Systems
- Plaintiff v. Internet Search Engine
- Technology Development & Licensing, LLC v. Comcast Cable Communications, LLC et al.
- Kudelski SA et al. v. Comcast Cable Communications, LLC
- Derek Turner, Mari Tobin v. Golden Gate Bridge District
- Plaintiff v. Law Firm
- Tessera, Inc. et al. v. Comcast Cable Communications, LLC et al.
- Riot Games, Inc. v. Shanghai Moonton Technology Co. Ltd.
- Round Rock Research LLC v. SanDisk Corporation
- Law360 Rising Star, Intellectual Property, 2018
- California Lawyer of the Year, Intellectual Property, Daily Journal, 2017
- Board Member, American Constitution Society (Bay Area Lawyers Chapter)
- Board Member, American Civil Liberties Union of Northern California
- Rice University, B.A., Electrical Engineering (with specializations in Computer Engineering and Bioengineering), magna cum laude, 1999
Last Updated: 5/15/2022