Elizabeth T. Erhardt
Top rated General Litigation attorney in San Francisco, CaliforniaErhardt Litigation
Attorney Elizabeth T. Erhardt is the founder and owner of Erhardt Litigation in San Francisco, California. A top-rated trial lawyer with more than 23 years of total legal experience, Ms. Erhardt provides exceptional counsel and support to a diverse range of clients throughout the greater Bay Area and all across the state who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· General litigation
· Commercial real estate transactions and litigation
· Land use and zoning issues
Through her practice, Ms. Erhardt primarily handles disputes between landlords and tenants, investors and developers, sellers and purchasers, owners and property managers, principals and agents, and other key stakeholders in complex litigation, and she has extensive experience handling matters involving quiet title claims, neighbor disputes, prescriptive easements, partitions and accounting, wrongful excavations and other matters.
She has also both prosecuted and defended claims arising from the Business and Professions Code, and she has successfully assisted with numerous commercial and residential real estate transactions on behalf of landlords and commercial tenants, property investors, buyers and sellers, and others. She has also handled many disputes involving waste disposal, toxic exposure and other environmental law issues, and she has achieved remarkable success helping her clients find the positive results they seek efficiently and cost-effectively.
Honored for her professionalism and service, Ms. Erhardt has earned designation as a top landlord-tenant attorney in "The Real Book of Real Estate," and she has received numerous top rankings and endorsements from her peers along with many testimonials and referrals from her satisfied clients.
A 1991 graduate of the University of Richmond, Ms. Erhardt obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law in 1997. She is a founding member of the San Francisco Leadership Committee of Association of Women in Water, Energy and the Environment, and she is a former board member of the Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom and the Small Property Owners of San Francisco.
She has also served on the Program Committee of the Commercial Real Estate Women, San Francisco, and she is a member of the California and San Francisco Apartment Associations. She has also published many articles and conducted lectures and seminars across her region on a variety of legal topics.
Practice areasGeneral Litigation, Real Estate: Business, Land Use/Zoning
Condominiums & Cooperatives, Landlord/Tenant, Litigation, Mortgage & Refinance, Restraining Order, Short Sale, Small Claims
- 50% General Litigation
- 40% Real Estate: Business
- 10% Land Use/Zoning
First Admitted: 1998, California
- Northern California Super Lawyer
- Acknowledged as one of San Francisco's top landlord-tenant attorneys in Robert Kiyosaki's 2009 The Real Book of Real Estate at chapter 10, pages 196-197. Author of the introductory chapter "Creation and Recognition of Domestic Partnership Regimes in California" of the CEB legal treatise California Domestic Partnerships, which was the winner of the 2006 ACLEA Award for Professional Excellence in the Best Publication Category.
- California Bar No. 195503; District of Columbia Bar No. 1013898; Maryland Bar Member
- Founding member of San Francisco Leadership Committee of Association of Women in Water, Energy and the Environment; past Board Member of Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom; past Board Member of Small Property Owners of San Francisco; past program committee member of Commercial Real Estate Women-San Francisco; member of California Apartment Association and San Francisco Apartment Association.
Office location for Elizabeth T. Erhardt
100 Pine Street, Suite 1250
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Super Lawyers: 2010, 2014 - 2023