Eva M. Martelle is a peer-endorsed attorney representing families and individuals throughout Santa Clara County with prowess and over 15 years of experience within the realm of family law that serve as tools for her to successfully resolve cases and help clients find amicable solutions.
Ms. Martelle’s assiduous and successful style in legal matters has been distinguished by many notable awards including Top 100 Lawyers by The National Advocates (3-time winner), Client’s Choice by Avvo (5-time winner), 10 Best by American Institute of Legal Counsel (2-time winner), and Henry B. Collada Memorial Award by Superior Court of California, Santa Clara County. Find a detailed list of Ms. Martelle’s awards and recognition below.
Ms. Martelle maintains a vast network through associations ranging from the American Society of Legal Advocates to Certified Family Law Specialists, Association of Family and Conciliation Courts to the United States Supreme Court. She leverages this extensive network in order to represent each client efficiently and effectively. Find a detailed list of Ms. Martelle’s associations below.
Ms. Martelle attended California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. Ms. Martelle was a member of the National Honor Society (Pi Sigma Alpha) and a scholarship recipient of the Sam J. Lucas Jr. Foundation.
Ms. Martelle obtained her law degree from Santa Clara University School of Law. While in attendance, Ms. Martelle was a Technical Editor of the Santa Clara Law Review and participated in the quarterly publication of Volume 44.
Ms. Martelle has enjoyed donating her time to various non-profit organizations located in the Bay Area. Ms. Martelle’s donation of time to the community has been recognized and awarded with a Pro Bono Award and Public Interest Certificate which was administered and recognized by the Santa Clara University School of Law.
Since founding Allan & Martelle in 2005, Ms. Martelle has assisted over one thousand clients during some of the most difficult times of their lives. Ms. Martelle has represented husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, grandparents, and other individuals in family law matters. Ms. Martelle has been appointed by the court to represent many children of divorced or separated families, giving her a unique perspective when assisting other parties. Above all else, Ms. Martelle strives to truly understand her clients’ needs and works tirelessly to protect their rights.
2005-Present, Allan & Martelle, Managing Partner: Since establishing Allan & Martelle, Ms. Martelle has handled hundreds of cases within the family law context. She has assisted clients during some of the most difficult times in their lives.
2004-2006, Mitchell, Gingerich & Loquaci: Law Clerk/Associate
2002-2004, Law Offices of Rebekah A. Frye, Esq.: Law Clerk
2002-2002, General Assistance Advocacy Project: Law Clerk
2000-2001, Hall & Hieatt: File Clerk
Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
National Association of Counsel for Children
American Institute of Legal Counsel
American Society of Legal Advocates
Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
United States Supreme Court
Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
American Bar Association
Santa Clara County Bar Association, Family Law Section
State Bar of California
Santa Clara County Lawyer Referral Service
Phi Delta Phi
First Admitted: 2004, California
Professional Webpage: https://allanmartelle.com/attorneys/
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Juris Doctor Technical Editor of the Santa Clara Law Review
- California Polytechnic State University, B.S. in Political Science Member of National Honor Society (Pi Sigma Alpha) Scholarship Recipient of the Sam J. Lucas Jr. Foundation
- I have received recognition for my involvement with civic organizations through the Pro Bono Award granted by Santa Clara University, School of Law. Requirements for Pro Bono recognition include at least 50 hours of not-for-credit and not-for-compensation work within six weeks., 2004
- I received the Public Interest Certificate when graduating from Santa Clara University, School of Law. In order to achieve this honor, students must complete 15 units of advanced course work in Public Interest and Social Justice Law, a substantial written work on a public interest/social justice topic, 150 hours of supervised legal work in a public interest/social justice organization, and 50 hours of community volunteer work promoting public interest and social justice. , 2004
- In 2015, I wrote an article with my partner, Heather Allan. The article appeared in the Los Gatos Teen Therapy 2015 Blog Series which serves local communities. It advocates on behalf of both minors and parents and endorses a cautious, collaborative, and cognizant approach to the conversation on divorce. , Writer and Editor, Talking With Your Teen About Divorce, Los Gatos Teen Therapy 2015 Blog Series, Legal, 2015
- , Top 100 Lawyers 2016, The National Advocates, 2016
- , 2014 Henry B. Collada Memorial Award, Superior Court of California Santa Clara County, 2014
- , Top 40 Under 40 2017, The National Advocates, 2017
- , Top 100 Lawyers 2017, The National Advocates, 2017
- , 10 best 2017, American Institute of Legal Counsel, 2017
- , AV Preeminent Rated 2017, Martindale-Hubbell®, 2017
- , Top 100 Lawyers, American Society of Legal Advocates, 2018
- , Top 100 Lawyers 2018, The National Advocates, 2018
- , 10 best 2018, American Institute of Legal Counsel, 2018
- , AV Preeminent Rated 2018, Martindale-Hubbell®, 2018
- , Top 40 Under 40 2018, The National Advocates, 2018
- , Silver Client Champion Award,, Martindale-Hubbell®, 2019
- , The Best Lawyers in America 2019, U.S. News & World Report, 2019
- , AV Preeminent Rated 2020, Martindale-Hubbell®, 2020
- , Gold Client Champion Award, Martindale-Hubbell®, 2019
- , Platinum Client Champion Award, Martindale-Hubbell®, 2019
- , AV Preeminent Rated 2019, Martindale-Hubbell®, 2019
- , 2017-2020 Northern California Super Lawyers (4-time winner), Super Lawyers
- , Platinum Client Champion Award, Martindale-Hubbell®, 2020
- , Client’s Choice 2015-2020 (6-time winner), Family Law, Avvo
- , The Best Law Firms in America 2020, U.S. News & World Report, 2020
- , The Best Lawyers in America 2020, U.S. News & World Report, 2020
- United States Supreme Court, 2016
- California State Bar , 2004
- Certified Family Law Specialist, 2016
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023
Top ListsTop 50: Women Northern California Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
Certificates and credentials