Robert J. Blanco
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Torrance, CA
- Free Consultation
As the managing partner and founder of Blanco & Arias, APC, Robert J. Blanco represents clients in matters related to workers’ compensation, employment, and personal injury law. He is extremely knowledgeable about workers’ compensation law and has almost a decade of experience in all matters related to workers’ compensation.
Mr. Blanco attended the University of California, Riverside, and earned his undergraduate degree. Based on his academic performance he was admitted as a member of the Golden Key International Honor Society. At Southwestern Law School, he earned a Juris Doctorate and was the recipient of a Mexican American Bar Foundation scholarship. Currently he is admitted to practice before the State and Federal Courts in California.
His diverse experience is what makes him an ideal choice for his clients. Prior to law school Mr. Blanco worked for several large insurance companies as a Property and Casualty Claims Adjuster. Mr. Blanco also formerly worked as a contractor for the United States Department of Health & Human Services at the Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals where he worked for the administrative court with jurisdiction over matters related to the federal Medicare program.
Mr. Blanco often serves as a webinar and seminar panelist as new workers’ compensation law and legislation develops, and as a knowledgeable resource about all matters related to workers’ compensation law. A thoughtful, intelligent, aggressive representative, Mr. Blanco's focus is on representing those who have been injured at the hands of another, or whose rights have been violated while on the job.
About Robert J. Blanco
First Admitted: 2010, California
Professional Webpage: https://blancoariaslaw.com/robert-blanco/
- Mexican American Bar Foundation Scholarship
- University of California, Riverside, Honors: Member, Golden Key International Honor Society
- $6.15 million recovery for a client injured when he was injured after being shot while working as security for a restaurant / bar, 2021
- $3.5 million recovery for a client injured when he was struck by falling steel plates on construction site , 2021
- $2.5 million recovery for a client injured when his vehicle was rear ended at a high rate of speed, 2018
- $1.25 million recovery for a client injured when she was struck by car while in cross walk of mall parking lot , 2017
- $500,000 recovery for a client injured while driving motor scooter when he was struck by car , 2016
- $425,000 recovery for a client injured when he was a victim of physical attack in a bar where the bar failed to protect its customers , 2019
- $385,000 recovery for a client injured when she suffered neck injury from her job as an office assistant that required repetitive lifting, 2018
- $300,000 recovery for a client injured when he suffered injuries from his job as a horse groom when he was kicked by horse, 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022