Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Stamford, ConnecticutSilver Golub & Teitell LLP
As partner at Silver Golub & Teitell LLP, Marco Allocca represents clients in the state of Connecticut in medical malpractice, catastrophic injury, product liability and sexual abuse cases. Named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, he is a devoted advocate who represents those who have been injured by another negligent party. Before moving to the firm, he also gained experience in commercial litigation and professional liability, so he understands both sides of the case and uses that knowledge to help maximize the compensation his clients receive.
Mr. Allocca is a member of the following legal organizations: the Hartford County Bar Association, the Fairfield County Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association. Admitted to practice in the state of Connecticut, he is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut and the United States Supreme Court.
At the University of Connecticut, Mr. Allocca studied and earned his Bachelor of Arts, graduating summa cum laude. He then attended the University of Connecticut School of Law, graduating with honors and his Juris Doctor. With almost a decade of experience, he has proven his desire to advocate for his clients with every tool at his disposal.
In Connecticut, Mr. Allocca represents clients from many cities, including Westport, Newtown, Norwalk, Brookfield, Manchester, Waterbury, West Haven, Bristol, Danbury and others. With a deep understanding of how an unexpected injury or illness can drastically influence the life of a client, he does all he can to increase the chances of settling a case successfully, whether through negotiation or litigation.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury - Defense
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2012, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.sgtlaw.com/attorney/marco-a-allocca/
- $18.75M settlement for family of Stamford woman killed in Greenwich
- U.S. Supreme Court Denies Cert for Farren v. Farren
- Former White House Counsel Loses Final Appeal in $28.6M Civil Judgment
- Silver Golub & Teitell LLP Settles Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Lawsuit in Hurlock v. Rodriguez-Boulan for $5.4 Million
- Former White & Case Chairman’s Fatal Car Accident Results in $5.4M Settlement
- $5.4 million settlement in crash
- , Member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- , Recognized as a Connecticut Super Lawyers “Rising Star” since 2015
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- State of Connecticut
- Connecticut Bar Association
- The University of Connecticut, Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Office location for Marco Allocca
1 Landmark Square
Stamford, CT 06901
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2022