Benjamin A. Webster
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Orlando, FL
A trial lawyer with Morgan & Morgan, Benjamin A. Webster represents clients in Florida. With a focus on real estate litigation, contract litigation, construction defects, commercial litigation and business tort litigation, he has aided many businesses and individuals who are unable to pursue a claim or access the justice system because they are unable to pay attorney fees. As he charges on a contingency fee, Mr. Webster can help many who have felt hopeless about their cases.
At Grand Valley State University, Mr. Webster graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science. He then attended Florida State University College of Law, where he was actively involved in many activities while he studied to earn his Juris Doctor, including being a member of the Moot Court Team and the Law Review of the Florida State University College of Law. He graduated Order of the Coif, Order of Barristers and magna cum laude.
Mr. Webster is admitted to practice in the state of Florida and before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida. Florida Trend named Mr. Webster as one of Florida’s Legal Elite in 2016 and 2017.
Mr. Webster’s practice focuses on professional malpractice, investor fraud, contract disputes, and other complex business cases. During his career, he has litigated many of these cases all the way from trial to verdict. As he has obtained several significant verdicts for businesses and first-chaired numerous trials, he is an asset to every client he represents.
About Benjamin A. Webster
First Admitted: 2007, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/benjamin-a-webster/
- Florida’s Legal Elite, Florida Trend, 2016 and 2017
- Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers Magazine
- Grand Valley State University, B.S., cum laude
- Florida Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Florida
- C2C Schools, LLC v. Florida High School Athletic Association, Inc.; Case No. 2017-CA-1160; $509,583 jury verdict for C2C Schools, a family-owned company that provides software to schools to manage their day-to-day business for all sports and extracurricular academics, in a breach of contract case against the Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA)., 2018
- Laurel Lee Buescher v. Collins, Brown, Caldwell, Barkett & Garavaglia, and Aaron V. Johnson, Esq.; Case No. 2012-CA-38621; $1,790,000 jury verdict in legal malpractice case., 2019
- Nate Dixon, SAS, GPN v. Security Systems, Inc. and David Roman, Case No: 2014-CA-002684; $784,898.15 jury verdict in a breach of contract lawsuit on behalf of a small business owner against national home security company., 2016
- Florida Outdoor Properties v. American Citrus, Calusa Growers; Case No. 2014-1498CA; $427,800 jury verdict against two large citrus corporations in real estate commision case., 2016
- Max King Realty v. Marian Recu & Vasile Barac, Case No.: 2013-CA-004054; $423,000 jury verdict against trucking company in property damage case. , 2016
- @orlandoribbons @JohnMorganESQ Thank you for doing this for the Orlando community! Our employees will… https://t.co/POuuJEXJtY
- #VerdictAlert in ATL!! Laura Maki and Jon Hawk just received a $1,780,000.00 verdict for their clients - a mother,… https://t.co/cBHZNYPz7u
- #VerdictAlert: Another amazing #MorganWin! Adrienn Toth, Rick Block, Alicia Smith and Matt McKie received a $7,800… https://t.co/m9wiGYJzgD
- This past weekend, we hosted our first Abogados community event for Mother’s Day at Plaza Fiesta in ATL! So excite… https://t.co/QPTA7bKO96
- 💯 💯 #MondayMotivation https://t.co/3UrFQlNV56
Last Updated: 5/15/2022