Damien H. Prosser
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Orlando, FL
Selected to Rising Stars: 2010, 2012 - 2019
Damien H. Prosser is an attorney with the Morgan & Morgan law firm. Working out of the firm's Orlando, Florida, office, Mr. Prosser serves as the business trial group's co-managing partner. He has more than 14 years of experience representing a diverse range of clients throughout Central Florida and the surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Bankruptcy adversary litigation
· Business tort litigation
· Commercial litigation
· Contract litigation
· Intellectual property and trade secret litigation
· Professional malpractice
· Securities litigation
Throughout his career, Mr. Prosser has gained extensive trial experience. He has a long history of securing substantial settlements and awards for his clients, including many well in excess of a million dollars. Always striving to provide the highest level of counsel as cost-effectively as possible, Mr. Prosser prefers to use a fee schedule based on a case's success rather than using traditional billable hours. Mr. Prosser feels this approach helps his clients gain better access to the counsel they need without incurring additional, unnecessary costs.
Recognized for his impeccable professionalism and exceptional legal abilities, Mr. Prosser has earned numerous accolades and endorsements from his peers as being among the top trial attorneys in the state, and Florida Trend Magazine named him a "Legal Elite Up and Comer." He has also received many positive reviews and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2002 cum laude graduate of Florida State University and member of the Phi Beta Kappa honor society, Mr. Prosser attended Mercer University's Walter F. George School of Law in Macon, Georgia, where he obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude in 2005. Along with practicing before all Florida state courts, he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd and 11th Circuits.
About Damien H. Prosser
First Admitted: 2005, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.businesstrialgroup.com/attorney/damien-h-prosser...
- Recognized as a “Legal Elite Up and Comer” by Florida Trend magazine
- Named a “Rising Star” in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Florida Super Lawyers magazine
- Florida State University, B.A., cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Advanced Pier Technology, LLC v. Heather Walk Homeowners Association, Inc., 2014
Last Updated: 5/15/2022