An attorney with Morgan & Morgan, Marisa Glassman is part of the Complex Litigation Group at the firm. She represents clients in Tampa, Florida, in class action lawsuits and complex litigation. She is listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, and she is frequently asked to present on topics related to class action litigation. Committed to getting justice for her clients, she is a zealous and tireless advocate.
Licensed to practice in New Jersey, New York and Florida, Ms. Glassman has experience with regulatory enforcement practice and wide-ranging civil litigation from her time with firms earlier in her career. Currently, she is a member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. She is also co-liaison counsel for Data Security Litigation at Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc., and consumer plaintiffs.
Ms. Glassman graduated from Georgetown University magna cum laude with an undergraduate degree in international politics. After her undergraduate studies, she attended Rutgers School of Law and earned her Juris Doctor. A business editor and writing and legal research teaching assistant for the Rutgers Law Review, she was also a Dean’s Merit Scholar, a Kinoy-Stavis Fellow and a Norman Samuels Fellow. When Ms. Glassman graduated, she was recognized for her Outstanding Scholastic Achievement.
Based in the Tampa office, Ms. Glassman is a former clerk for The Honorable Virginia A. Long in the Supreme Court of New Jersey and is proud to share her knowledge and experience with her clients. Along with class actions and complex litigation, she also takes cases of consumer protection.
Practice areasInsurance Coverage
- 100% Insurance Coverage
First Admitted: 2014, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/marisa-glassman/
- Mecca v. Target Recovery & Transport Inc. and Seven One Seven Parking Enterprises (Case No. 16-CA-007780 13th Judicial Circuit Florida): Class counsel for consumers in towing fees litigation.
- Albert v. School Board of Manatee County, Florida (Case No. 17-CA-004113 12th Judicial Circuit Florida): Counsel for plaintiffs in W-2 data disclosure litigation.
- Krafczek v. Cablevision Systems Corp. and Altice USA (Case No. 17-cv-02915-JMA E.D.N.Y): Counsel for consumer plaintiffs in cancellation fees litigation.
- Raymond v. Zara USA Inc. (Case No.: 2017-003618-CA-01 11th Judicial Circuit Florida): Appointed class counsel for class action settlement., 2017
- Walters v. Kimpton Hotel and Restaurant Group (Case No. 3:16-cv-05387-VC N.D. Cal.): Counsel for consumer plaintiffs in payment card data breach litigation.
- In re: Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. Data Security Litigation (Case No. 1:17-CV-10354-AT N.D. Ga.): Co-liaison counsel for consumer plaintiffs in payment card data breach litigation.
- Author, classaction.com, 2018, https://www.classaction.com/news/join-data-breach-lawsuit/
- Legal Research and Writing Teaching Assistant, Rutgers Law Review
- Business Editor, Rutgers Law Review
- New Jersey
- New York
- American Association for Justice, 2018
- National Trial Lawyers, 2018
- Georgetown University Walsh School of Foreign Service, 2004
- Selected to be included in the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers, 2018
- Outstanding Scholastic Achievement
Office location for Marisa Glassman
201 North Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2021