Top Rated Insurance Coverage Attorney in Tampa, FL
Morgan Vasigh is an attorney at the Tampa office of Morgan & Morgan. She focuses her practice exclusively on insurance coverage matters, representing policyholders throughout Hillsborough and Pinellas counties, and other parts of the state of Florida. Before she moved to Morgan & Morgan in November 2018, Ms. Vasigh was associated with two area law firms that defended insurance companies, and this experience has allowed her to anticipate the types of delaying tactics that insurers often employ when trying to avoid paying out first-party claims.
As an undergraduate, Ms. Vasigh attended the Warrington College of Business at the University of Florida, and she majored in economics and received a Bachelor of Science in business administration in 2009. She remained in the state for her legal education at Stetson University College of Law, and while she was there, she won several awards for her brief writing and her oral argument presentations in mock trial competitions and served on the school’s Moot Court Board before being awarded her Juris Doctor in 2013. Ms. Vasigh was admitted to practice in Florida in the following year, and she is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida.
Ms. Vasigh’s client base is made up of homeowners whose property insurance carriers have either delayed the payment of their claims, have paid out insufficient amounts or have denied payment altogether, often in bad faith. Her experience has encompassed claims regarding losses from floods, hurricanes, roof damage, theft, vandalism, sinkholes and mold, and she has had considerable success in obtaining the compensation that her clients are rightfully owed.
About Morgan Vasigh
First Admitted: 2014, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/morgan-vasigh/
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Federal Bar Association (Tampa Bay Chapter)
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (HCBA) Bar Leadership Institute Class of 2019-2020
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (HCBA)
- Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers (HAWL)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Florida Bar
- University of Florida, 2009
- Our Morgan family is growing! Help us welcome our newest attorney David Esfeh. ✔️Joining our Los Angeles office as… https://t.co/HLQCtKbbG4
- #VerdictAlert Miguel Dominguez, Peter Brogdon & Keith Mitnick just won a $6,397,178 verdict for our client in Atla… https://t.co/ZkIJnEkTGK
- As #HurricaneIan approaches, there's lots to do. Follow these 4 #tips on what to do to handle your insurance polic… https://t.co/3oDh8UWPK4
- Hard work always pays off 💪 #MorganMotivation https://t.co/ceMmIe0dOQ
Last Updated: 5/15/2022