Heather K. Karrh
Top Rated Employee Benefits Attorney in Fayetteville, GA
With more than 15 years of legal experience, Heather K. Karrh provides insightful and compassionate representation to clients throughout the metropolitan Atlanta area in matters involving disability claims, insurance disputes, bad faith claims, Social Security Disability Insurance, workers' compensation, retirement pensions and veterans' claims before state and federal courts. As a partner with Rogers, Hofrichter & Karrh, LLC, in Fayetteville, Georgia, Ms. Karrh lends her extensive trial practice experience to aggressively litigating on behalf of individuals and families in a wide range of administrative hearings and appeals.
After obtaining her bachelor's degree with honors from Tulane University in Louisiana, Ms. Karrh went on to pursue her law degree at the University of Georgia School of Law, where she served on the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law for two years. In 1997, she was admitted to practice before Georgia state courts, followed by admission to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit in 2000.
Ms. Karrh has belonged to the American Association for Justice since 1998. She also served on the leadership team for the Fayette County Chamber of Commerce in 2001. Prior to her employment with Rogers, Hofrichter & Karrh, LLC, she worked for another Georgia firm before gleaning invaluable litigation experience as an assistant district attorney for the Middle Judicial Circuit from 1999 to 2000.
As a respected member of the legal community, Ms. Karrh has published works on ethical codes of conduct and case law updates for long-term disability and retirement issues. She has also taught continuing legal education courses on handling long-term disability claims and Social Security Disability cases.
About Heather K. Karrh
First Admitted: 1997, Georgia
Professional Webpage: http://www.roholaw.com/Attorneys/Heather-K-Karrh.shtml
- Pi Beta Phi
- Fayette County Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Fayette, 2001
- American Association for Justice, 1998 - Present
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 2000
- U.S. District Court, 2000
- Georgia, 1997
- Handling a Social Security Disability Case in Georgia, National Business Institute, 2001
- Handling Long Term Disability Claims, ICLE, 2002
- Case Law Update ERISA/LTD Issues, Institute for Continuing Legal Education
- Co-Author, Impeaching the Defense Expert with Ethical Codes of Conduct, Aspen Law Institute
- Law Journal: International & Comparative Law, University of Georgia School of Law, 1995 - 1997
- Tulane University, B.A. in History, Cum Laude, 1994
Last Updated: 6/18/2021