Andrew J. Rankin
Top rated Family Law attorney in Belleville, IllinoisStange Law Firm, PC
As a Partner at Stange Law Firm, PC, Andrew J. Rankin represents clients in Illinois and Missouri in matters of family law. These may include issues related to military divorce, property division, paternity, modification, juvenile law, fathers' rights, child support, child custody, uncontested divorce and contested divorce. As families work through the complicated emotional issues surrounding family law, Mr. Rankin handles the legal aspect for them.
Mr. Rankin is admitted to practice in Illinois, Missouri, and Florida (inactive). He graduated from Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois, with a Bachelor of Science in aviation management before attending law school at Southern Illinois University School of Law. There he earned his Juris Doctor and for over a decade, he has been advocating for families.
Currently, Mr. Rankin is Lead Counsel Rated for Family Law and has been for the past three years. This was earned through his spotless disciplinary record, peer recommendations and the appropriate experience in family law. His previous experience with Madison County's Office of the State's Attorney has given him unique insight into how family law works and how to best handle the many challenges and troubles that come from ending a marriage, changing custody agreements or determining who the father of a child is.
He provides clients with authentic care from the first meeting to the final filing of the documents. Choosing the right attorney is one of the most important things an individual can do when facing these difficult issues, and Mr. Rankin takes pride in being the right choice for many families and individuals.
Note: Andrew Rankin is responsible for the content. Headquarters office: 120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450, Clayton, MO 63105.
Practice areasFamily Law, Estate Planning & Probate
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Marital Property, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 90% Family Law
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 2009, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.stangelawfirm.com/Our-Professionals/Andrew-Ranki...
- Southern Illinois University School of Law (Carbondale, IL), 2009
- Southern Illinois University (Carbondale, IL) - Bachelor's of Science (Aviation Management) / Associates of Applied Science (Aviation Flight), 2003
- Panel Attorney - Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA), since 2010., 2021
- Promoted to Partner with Stange Law Firm, PC (September 2020), 2020
- Promoted to Senior Team Leader Attorney with Stange Law Firm, PC (January 2020), 2020
- Promoted to Team Leader Attorney with Stange Law Firm, PC (January 2019), 2019
- Promoted to Senior Associate Attorney with Stange Law Firm, PC (July 2018)., 2018
- Member - Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA), 2003-2017., 2017
- Hired by Stange Law Firm, PC as an Associate Attorney (June 2015), 2015
- Rated in Family Law, since 2016., Lead Counsel, Lead Counsel Review Board, 2023
- Andrew J Rankin was named a Rising Stars Honoree by Illinois Super Lawyers Magazine for 2020., Rising Stars Honoree, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2020
- Andrew Rankin completed Mediation training in September of 2020., 2023
- Licensed in Missouri, since 2020., 2023
- Licensed in Illinois, since 2009., 2023
- Joined the Illinois State Bar Association, since 2009., 2023
- Licensed in Florida, since 2016. (Inactive), 2023
- Joined the American Bar Association, since 2009., 2020
Office location for Andrew J. Rankin
115 Lincoln Place Court
Belleville, IL 62221
- Rising Stars: 2020