Daniel J. Kaiser
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Bensenville, IL
- Free Consultation
Daniel Kaiser is an attorney at Kaiser Hafezi Law in Bensenville, Illinois. Mr. Kaiser concentrates his practice on personal injury law. He handles matters involving motor vehicle accidents, animal attacks, construction accidents, defective products, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, premises liability, workers’ compensation and wrongful death. He serves clients throughout Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties.
Mr. Kaiser has over three decades of experience litigating complex personal injury cases. Over the course of his career, he has successfully litigated and settled many high-profile matters. He understands the devastating financial, mental, and emotional impacts of an injury caused by negligence and is committed to helping his clients receive fair compensation.
Mr. Kaiser has received many honors and awards as a result of his accomplishments. The National Trial Lawyers named him one of the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers.” In addition, one of his cases was included among the “Top 20 Jury Verdicts in Illinois” by Top Verdict. Mr. Kaiser holds the record for the highest Illinois Jury Verdict for a non-paralyzing spine injury ($15,200,00.00).
In addition to managing his personal injury practice, Ms. Kaiser is an active member of his legal community. He belongs to the DuPage County Bar Association, the Chicago Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association, the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. Kaiser received a Bachelor’s degree from Loyola University Chicago. He earned his law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. He holds a license to practice law before all Illinois state courts, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and the Trial Bar for the Northern District of Illinois.
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Dental Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
About Daniel J. Kaiser
First Admitted: 1986, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.kaiserlawoffice.com/Our-Team/Daniel-J-Kaiser.sht...
- Top 20 Jury Verdicts, 2018
- Super Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers- Top 100
- Loyola University of Chicago, B.A., 1983
- Loyola University of Chicago College of Law - Juris Doctor, 1986
- General Bar - Northern District of Illinois, 1986
- DuPage County Bar Association (DBA)
- Chicago Bar Association (CBA)
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA)
- Supreme Court of Illinois, 1986
- Trial Bar - Northern District of Illinois, 1987
- Construction Injury while unloading a truck. Jury trial in Cook County Illinois with record highest plaintiff verdict for non-paralyzing spine injury in excess of 15,200,000.00., 2018
- Representing a motorist severely injured in a multi-vehicle crash on Interstate 80 caused by a negligent flat bed tow truck driver., 2020
- Representing the Family of a motorist killed by a negligent semi-truck driver operating in violation of hours of service and safety rules., 2020
- Representing the Family of a motorcyclist killed by a negligent commercial van driver., 2020
- Fallacy and fact concerning the medical malpractice realm https://t.co/cst5gg6xYS
- Physician burnout: How it impacts patients https://t.co/NagigTXwFS
- Could clothing prevent truck accidents? https://t.co/DibioDJFvU
- Surgical never events: Those sound sobering, don't they? https://t.co/ZE4AgZ2AnI
- Causes of truck crashes: Why they are never worth the risk https://t.co/TJqSgHoSU9
Last Updated: 5/15/2022