Mark R. Farrow
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Naperville, IL
Attorney Mark R. Farrow is a partner at Fay, Farrow & Associates P.C., in Naperville, Illinois. Mr. Farrow concentrates his practice exclusively on family law and has 30 years of experience serving clients in Naperville and the surrounding Chicago metropolitan region.
Mr. Farrow handles a wide range of family law matters, including those involving high net worth divorce, alimony, child custody, child support, debt division, fathers’ rights, guardianship, legal separation, mothers’ rights, orders of protection, parenting time, property division and visitation. He is a seasoned litigator as well as a certified arbitrator and child’s representative in DuPage County, Illinois.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Farrow has helped numerous Illinois individuals and families with their legal issues. He understands that the legal process can cause anxiety and uses his knowledge and experience to help his clients each step of the way.
An active member of the Illinois legal community, Mr. Farrow is a member of the DuPage County Bar Association, the Will County Bar Association and the Illinois State Bar Association. He also serves as president of the Pheasant Glen Homeowners Association.
Mr. Farrow graduated summa cum laude from Northern Illinois University with a bachelor’s degree and earned his law degree from the University of Illinois College of Law. He obtained his Illinois law license in 1990 and then spent two years as an appellate law clerk before practicing in Naperville. He joined Fay, Farrow & Associates P.C., in 2002 and began focusing his practice on family law. In 2004, he became a partner of the firm.
About Mark R. Farrow
First Admitted: 1990, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://faylawfirm.com/mark-r-farrow/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Pheasant Glen Homeowners Association, President
- Certified as a Child’s Representative, DuPage County
- Certified as an Arbitrator, DuPage County
- Will County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- National Moot Court Team, Member, University of Illinois College of Law
- Rickert Award for Excellence in Moot Court, University of Illinois College of Law
- Northern Illinois University, summa cum laude, English Department’s Annual Orville Baker Award for Excellence in Writing
Last Updated: 5/15/2022