Anna P. Krolikowska
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Northbrook, IL
Selected to Rising Stars: 2015 - 2016
Attorney Anna P. Krolikowska is the owner of Anna P. Krolikowska P.C. in Northbrook, Illinois. Focusing solely on family law, Ms. Krolikowska represents the rights and interests of clients throughout the greater Chicago metro area, especially in the North and Northwest suburbs, who are going through a divorce or have some other serious domestic relations issue they need to address.
Trained in mediation and collaborative divorce process and a member of the Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois, Ms. Krolikowska prefers to help her clients resolve their conflicts and reach agreements in a manner that is less adversarial than traditional litigation. However, she will not hesitate to take her clients' matters to court when necessary, and she has earned a reputation as a dedicated advocate who always strives to help her clients achieve the favorable outcomes they expect and deserve as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
Recognized for her impeccable professionalism and unwavering commitment to those she serves, Ms. Krolikowska has earned numerous accolades from her peers as being among the top family law attorneys in her region. The Chicago Daily Law Bulletin voted her among the top 40 Under Forty Attorneys to Watch for the Class of 2019, a Super Lawyer in Family Law in 2019 and 2020, and a Leading Lawyer has designated her as an Emerging Lawyer each year since 2015.
A graduate of Loyola University Chicago, Mr. Krolikowska returned to her alma mater and obtained her Juris Doctor from Loyola University Chicago School of Law in 2006. While there, she was heavily involved with the school's Consumer Law Review, and she earned her Certificate in Advocacy.
Active in her legal community, Ms. Krolikowska currently serves as President-Elect of the Illinois State Bar Association and will become only the fifth woman ever to be elected and serve as President of the ISBA when she begins her tenure in 2021.
Among her other professional affiliations, Ms. Krolikowska is a member of the DuPage County Bar Association, the Lake County Bar Association, the Justinian Society, the Women's Bar Association of Illinois, the North Suburban Bar Association, the Northwest Suburban Bar Association and the Advocates Society. Ms. Krolikowska is also a member of the Illinois Academy of Collaborative Professionals, and the Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois. She previously volunteered her time and services with the Chicago Volunteer Legal Services and the Gift from the Heart Foundation. Ms. Krolikowska also taught an Advanced Family Law Seminar at Loyola University Chicago School of Law for 5 years.
- 90%Family Law
- 10%Alternative Dispute Resolution
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2016
About Anna P. Krolikowska
First Admitted: 2006, Illinois
Professional Webpage: http://annaklaw.com/about/
Pro bono/Community Service
- IBF Fellow
- Illinois Bar Foundation (IBF) Board Member
- Gift of the Heart Foundation, 2015 - Present
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services Foundation Service Award, 2008-2012
- Illinois Bar Foundation (IBF) Board Member
- Illinois, 2006
- ISBA General Solo and Small Firm Section Council Chair 2015-2016
- Member, ISBA Board of Governors
- ISBA President- Elect 2020-2021
- President of the North Suburban Bar Association, 2012
- ISBA Young Lawyers' Division Section Council 2007-2014
- Member of Advocates Society, the Justinian Society of Lawyers, the North Suburban Bar Association, and the Women's Bar Association of Illinois.
- ISBA Assembly member 2010- present
- ISBA Board of Governors 2014-present
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, B.A., Major: Political Science & International Relations (Double Major), magna cum laude, Honors: With Honors, Honors: Gannon Women's Leadership Scholar
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services Foundation Distinguished Service Award, 2008
- Chicago Daily Law Bulletin "40 Under Forty", 2019
- Emerging Lawyer, Leading Lawyers Daily Law Bulletin, 2015-2019
- Illinois Rising Star 2016; Illinois Rising Star 2015
- Trained Collaborative Practitioner, 2009
- Trained Mediator, 2008
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law Adjunct Professor, Advanced Family Law Seminar, 2010
Other Outstanding Achievements
- President-Elect of Illinois State Bar Association , 2020
Last Updated: 6/29/2022