Shea W. Conley
Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Lexington, KY
Shea W. Conley is an attorney with the Morgan & Morgan, working out of the firm's Lexington, Kentucky, office. Nationally recognized as a preeminent attorney, Mr. Conley serves clients throughout the state who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Insurance disputes
· Personal injury and wrongful death claims
· Product liability
Early in his legal career, Mr. Conley worked as an insurance defense attorney, where he represented the interests of a diverse range of business clients and insurance providers facing tortious litigation. After more than 10 years of representing defendants, Mr. Conley joined Morgan & Morgan and shifted his focus to advocating on behalf of those who suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence, particularly those adversely affected by defective and poorly designed products.
Since focusing solely on plaintiff claims, Mr. Conley has helped secure numerous substantial settlements and awards for his clients and their families. His background in engineering helps him better address the complicated aspects of his clients' claims with regard to product liability. He also has extensive experience handling unfair and deceptive trade practices, bad faith insurance claims, and violations of the Kentucky Unfair Claims Settlement Practices Act.
Mr. Conley graduated cum laude from Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania, in 1995 with a Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering. He then attended the University of Kentucky College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1998. Along with practicing before all Kentucky state courts, Mr. Conley is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.
He holds an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell, and he has received many other accolades from his peers along with numerous positive reviews and referrals from his satisfied clients.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Shea W. Conley
First Admitted: 1998, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/shea-w-conley/
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV Rating”
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- Gannon University, B.S. cum laude, Mechanical Engineering, 1995
- Recap of the Plaza Fiesta event hosted by our #Abogados attorneys in ATL! Thank you to the entire community for co… https://t.co/LXWmdc5PZc
- #VerdictAlert: Zach Wiley and Burke Keaty just received a $250,000.00 verdict for their client in a heavily disput… https://t.co/SaOEQ5Boww
- One step at a time 💯 #MondayMotivation https://t.co/vUYUWgUoN6
- Alicia Smith, Derrick Connell, Rick Block, @MattMorganESQ & Max Karric just won a $7,167,345.00 verdict for their… https://t.co/lIEn73nuvJ
Last Updated: 8/6/2021