Tanner H. Shultz
Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Lexington, KY
Tanner H. Schultz is an attorney with Morgan & Morgan who handles civil litigation cases. Representing the people of Lexington, Kentucky, in cases of personal injury, workers’ compensation and premises liability, he uses his years of experience and extensive knowledge of the law to help those who have been injured on the job or because of the poor judgment of another.
Determined to pursue a legal career and advocate for the rights of others, Mr. Schultz finished his undergraduate studies at the University of Kentucky with a Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics. He then attended the University of Dayton School of Law and in 2010 he graduated with his Juris Doctor. Currently he is admitted to practice in the state of Illinois and the state of Kentucky.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Schultz was an intern for a Fayette County circuit court judge. A talented writer, he has contributed to and published in the Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel’s IDC Quarterly publication. While he has years of experience in civil litigation, his true passion is personal injury and workers’ compensation.
Mr. Schultz is dedicated to improving the legal profession by working with other attorneys as a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and the Kentucky Bar Association. As a top-rated attorney known for passionately protecting the rights of others, he has been recognized by his peers for his work with former clients, and he looks forward to a long career of obtaining compensation for those who have had their lives turned upside down by an illness or injury.
About Tanner H. Shultz
First Admitted: 2011, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/tanner-h-shultz/
- University of Kentucky, B.A., Finance, Economics, 2006
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- 🚨#VerdictAlert: Dan Morgan, Michael Vaughn and Tyler Kobylinski just received a $1,928,000.00 verdict for their cl… https://t.co/6RJP5MBzng
- #ForThePeople June recap - check out what our attorneys and staff have been up to this month! https://t.co/whhNmLlsr8
- #VerdictAlert: Peter Van den boom, Chris Spath & Paul Lazaro just hit a verdict for $488,000.00! What a great day… https://t.co/zuaxgkPFLW
Last Updated: 5/15/2022