H. Kevin Eddins
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Louisville, KY
Attorney H. Kevin Eddins is a founding partner of Eddins-Domine Law Group, PLLC, law firm in Louisville, Kentucky. A top-rated trial and transactional attorney with more than 24 years of legal experience, Mr. Eddins provides unmatched representation and support to a diverse range of clients throughout Kentucky who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Business transactions
· Business formation and planning
· Business disputes and commercial litigation
· Employment law and noncompete agreements
· Bankruptcy and workouts
· Creditors' rights
Among his impressive legal credentials, Mr. Eddins serves as approved mediator and arbitrator with the Greater Louisville Association of Realtors, and he has helped hundreds of clients resolve their conflicts and reach favorable settlements outside of court, thereby saving them a considerable amount of time, money and stress. However, he is also a tenacious and effective trial attorney who will aggressively pursue the positive results his clients seek in court when necessary, and he has handled numerous cases before state and federal courts across his region.
Whether fighting for his clients in court, negotiating agreements outside the courtroom or assisting with their companies' formations and ongoing operations, Mr. Eddins maintains an unwavering focus on his clients' needs and rights, and he has the extensive skills and resources necessary to help them achieve their goals efficiently and cost-effectively.
Honored for his success, Mr. Eddins has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers for his outstanding legal abilities. He has also received many testimonials and recommendation from his satisfied clients who remark about his impeccable professionalism, hard work ethic and strong business acumen as well as his commitment to their needs.
A 1991 cum laude graduate of Hanover College, Mr. Eddins obtained his Juris Doctor in 1996 from the University of Louisville's Louis D. Brandeis School of Law. He holds his license to practice in Indiana as well as Kentucky, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky and the U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
A leader in his legal community, Mr. Eddins has conducted lectures and continuing legal education seminars on a variety of legal topics, and he is an active member of the Kentucky and Louisville Bar Associations and the Indiana State Bar Association. He is also highly active with the St. Matthews Chamber of Commerce and Greater Louisville Inc., as well as with various other civic, artistic and charitable organizations throughout his region.
About H. Kevin Eddins
First Admitted: 1996, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.louisvillelawyers.com/attorneys-staff/h-kevin-ed...
- U.S. District Court in the Northern District of Ohio
- Judicial Intern, U.S. District Court, Western District, Kentucky (1996)
- U.S. District & Bankruptcy Court, Western and Eastern Districts (Ky.)
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Judicial Clerk, Supreme Court of Kentucky (1993)
- Indiana, 1997
- Louisville Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky, 1996
- U.S. District & Bankruptcy Court, Southern and Northern Districts (In.)
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
Pro bono/Community Service
- Hanover College, Bachelor of Arts, Major: Theology & Political Science, Honor: cum laude, 1991
- Approved arbitrator and mediator for Greater Louisville Association of Realtors , 2017
- Indiana law license, 1997
Last Updated: 5/15/2022