Jeffrey P. Bowman
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Annapolis, MD
Selected to Rising Stars: 2013
Jeff Bowman is a trial lawyer that represents both individuals and businesses in complex trials and appeals before Maryland’s state and federal court. For the past five years, Super Lawyers magazine recognized Mr. Bowman as one of the top 100 lawyers in Maryland.
Mr. Bowman focuses his practice on civil complex litigation (principally business litigation, estate and trust litigation, product liability, construction and real estate claims and other general civil litigation including serious personal injury). Mr. Bowman also provides non-litigation advice for new and established businesses. He is engaged by out of state law firms in matters involving litigation in Maryland, as well as attorneys seeking assistance in federal court matters.
Mr. Bowman has been voted by his peers as a “Leading Lawyer” in What’s Up Annapolis Magazine in the areas of litigation, business law, employment law, construction law, and education law. He has been selected as a “Super Lawyer” and recognized as a top Business Litigation attorney by Super Lawyers for the past seven years.
Mr. Bowman is a member of the Federal Bar Association, the Bar Associations of Anne Arundel County, Kent County, and Queen Anne's County.
- 30%Business Litigation
- 30%General Litigation
- 20%Estate & Trust Litigation
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Non-Compete Agreements, Litigation, Will Contests, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2013
About Jeffrey P. Bowman
First Admitted: 2007, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.bowmanjarashow.com/our-team
- 2014-2022, selected as a Maryland Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2017-2022 Maryland Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers
- Kent County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar, 2007
- Queen Anne's County Bar Association
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Young Lawyers Association, the Litigation Section
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Brown University, 2004
Last Updated: 5/15/2022