Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Boston, MA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2020 - 2021
- Free Consultation
Nicole Bluefort is the attorney behind the Law Offices of Nicole M. Bluefort in Boston, Massachusetts. Her legal practice covers a wide range of practice areas and she is, perhaps, widely known for her work in family law, probate and estate planning, criminal defense, real estate, personal injury, and general litigation and appeals.
An attorney with a broad educational and cultural background, Ms. Bluefort obtained her B.A. in communications and Hispanic studies from Boston College in 2006. She then attended the Tufts University School of Medicine to earn her master’s degree in public health. Later in 2009, she received her Juris Doctor with a concentration in health law from the Northeastern University School of Law.
During her law school, Ms. Bluefort was part of the Black Law Students Association. She was a recipient of the Denise Carty-Bennia Memorial Bar Award and the Massachusetts Black Judges Award for her academic excellence and public service. She served as a judicial clerk for Frederick L. Brown, the first African American judge of the Massachusetts Appeals Court.
In recognition of her accomplishments, Ms. Bluefort has secured many awards and accolades:
- She was listed in the Top 40 Under 40 Nation’s Best Advocates by the National Bar Association.
- She was selected for inclusion in the Top Women of Law list in 2018 by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly.
- She was the recipient of The Network Journal’s “40 Under Forty Achievers” Award.
- The Greater Lynn Chamber of Commerce awarded her the 2019 Business Woman of the Year title.
Ms. Bluefort is a member of the Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association, Boston Business Women network, the Massachusetts Black Women Attorneys, the National Bar Association and the Boston Bar Association. An inspirational guest speaker, she also has experience serving as an adjunct professor for paralegals at the North Shore Community College. While there, she was among the university’s board of trustees.
About Nicole Bluefort
First Admitted: 2011, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://bluefortlaw.com/why-choose-us/
- Boston Business Women Network, Member
- Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association, Member
- Massachusetts Black Women Attorneys, Member
- National Bar Association, Member
- Boston Bar Association, Member
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board of the Big Sister Association of Greater Boston
- 2019 Business Woman of the Year Award from the Greater Lynn Chamber of Commerce
- President’s Marathon Challenge Award for Community-Based Research
- Denise Carty-Bennia Memorial Bar Award
- National Bar Association’s Top 40 Under 40 – Nation’s Best Advocates
- The Network Journal’s “40 Under Forty Achievers” Award
- North Shore Community College’s Board of Trustees by Governor Charlie Baker
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly Top Women of Law 2018
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Woman of the Week for 97.7 FM
- Tufts University School of Medicine with a Master’s degree in Public Health
- Boston College, Bachelor’s degree in Communications and Hispanic Studies
- Adjunct Professor at North Shore Community College’s ABA Approved Paralegal Program
- Guest speaker at Boston Bar Association, Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association and Massachusetts Black Women Attorneys
- Guest speaker at Northeastern University’s Business School
Last Updated: 5/15/2022