Robert N. Agre
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Haddonfield, New JerseyAgre & St. John
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1974
Education: Temple University Beasley School of Law
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Agre & St. John4 East Kings Highway
Haddonfield, NJ 08033 Visit website
Robert N. Agre is a criminal defense and personal injury attorney in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. As the managing partner of Agre & St. John, Mr. Agre has over 45 years of legal experience and serves clients in Camden, Burlington, Gloucester, Salem and Cumberland counties.
As a criminal defense attorney, Mr. Agre handles cases involving arson, assault, battery, burglary, disorderly conduct, domestic violence, drug offenses, DWI/DUI, forgery, fraud, murder, manslaughter, sexual assault, sex crimes, theft, traffic violations, weapons charges and white collar crimes. He has litigation experience in various courts, including juvenile and municipal court.
In his personal injury practice, Mr. Agre has represented victims of car accidents, birth injury, construction accidents, dangerous drugs, dram shop liability, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, premises liability, product liability, slip and falls, traumatic brain injury, unsafe work conditions, wrongful death and other catastrophic injuries.
Honoring his successful legal career, Martindale-Hubbell awarded Mr. Agre an AV Preeminent* peer review rating. This is the organization’s highest available rating, presented to attorneys reflecting high legal capability and ethics.
An active member of the Camden County Bar Association, Mr. Agre has served on several association committees during his legal career. He also belongs to the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey, the New Jersey Association for Justice, the American Association for Justice and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
After completing his bachelor’s degree, Mr. Agre graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law. He holds a license to practice law before all New Jersey state courts, several federal courts, the Supreme Court of New Jersey, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Civil Litigation: Defense, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Assault, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Traffic Violations
- 80% Criminal Defense
- 10% Civil Litigation: Defense
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1974, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.robertagrelaw.com/robert-n-agre/
- Selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers list for 10 consecutive years, from 2008 – 2017
- Camden County Professional Lawyer of the Year, 2012
- Former Member, C.R.I.M.E.S.
- Article, Implications School Zone Drug Laws, The Barrister, 1997
- Bar Panelist, Camden County Civil Division of Superior Court
- New Jersey, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and U.S. Supreme Court of New Jersey, 1974
- New Jersey Association of Trial Lawyers
- American Association for Justice
- New Jersey Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Former Trustee)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Former Member, Committee on Alternative Sanctioning
- Former Member, Committee on: Judiciary; Drug Court Organizational
- Former Co-Chairman, Criminal Practice Committee
- Former Co-Chairman, Differentiated Case Management Committee (Criminal)
- Member, Judicial Selection Committee
- Camden County Bar Association
- U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals, U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Pennsylvania and U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 1985
Office location for Robert N. Agre
4 East Kings Highway
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2023
Certificates and credentials
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Criminal Trial Attorney