Thomas W. Madden
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Wall Township, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Dedicated to serving families facing legal matters with compassion and a deep knowledge of family law, Thomas W. Madden works for clients in Monmouth and Ocean Counties, New Jersey. At Madden Law, LLC, people seeking assistance with an adoption, divorce or alimony case, or a child support, custody or visitation matter can find a trustworthy and zealous advocate who has their best interests at heart. He also provides legal advice and representation when modifications of the original court orders are necessary.
To minimize the emotional and financial impact of divorce, Mr. Madden offers his clients mediation and assistance with negotiation tactics to reach a fair and equitable settlement without going to court. To this end, he serves on the panel of an alternative dispute resolution program. However, as a trial lawyer, he is fully prepared to litigate when a client’s goals cannot be achieved in any other way.
Now a matrimonial law attorney certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, Mr. Madden began preparing for his career with a Bachelor of Arts from Wagner College. During his time there, he received the Santucci-O’Connell Pre-Law Award. He then went on to complete his Juris Doctor degree program at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
Mr. Madden stays abreast of the latest changes in the legal field and maintains professional relationships through his memberships with the New Jersey State Bar Association, the Monmouth Bar Association and The New Jersey Family Law American Inn of Court. He served on the Family Law and the LGBT committees of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
- 100%Family Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Same Sex Family Law
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2018
Certificates and Credentials
- New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney
About Thomas W. Madden
First Admitted: 2008, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://maddenfamilylaw.com/about/
- Selected for inclusion in the New Jersey Super Lawyers - Rising Stars list, New Jersey Monthly and Super Lawyers Magazines, 2016
- Member, Jersey Shore Inns of Court
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Committee and LBGT committee
- Member, Family Law Committee, Monmouth County Bar Association
- Co-chair, Monmouth Bar Association’s Family Law Committee, 2014-2016
- Member, Monmouth County Bar Association
- Wagner College, Staten Island, New York, Bachelor of Arts degree, Honor: Santucci-O’Connell Pre-Law Award, 1991
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney, 2016
Last Updated: 5/15/2022