Jean M. Mahserjian
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Clifton Park, NY
Attorney Jean M. Mahserjian is the founder and owner of Jean M. Mahserjian, Esq., PC, in Clifton Park, New York. A top-ranked lawyer with more than 35 years of total legal experience, Ms. Mahserjian focuses her practice exclusively on matrimonial and family law, and she provides unmatched counsel and support to clients across the greater Albany metro region who are going through a divorce or have some other serious legal issue affecting their families.
As a family law attorney, Ms. Mahserjian has achieved remarkable success helping her clients make the best-informed decisions regarding child custody and support, complex property division, spousal support, and all other related matters. She has gained a reputation for her compassion and integrity when dealing with her clients along with her unwavering resolve for protecting their rights and interests and helping them achieve their goals and the favorable outcomes they seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Honored for her remarkable professionalism and outstanding client service, Ms. Mahserjian has earned consistent recognition as being among the top 5% of lawyers in the state, and she has received Superb client ratings as well as Top Attorney designations on Avvo. She has also received many testimonials and referrals from her satisfied clients, and she finds great reward in being able to help so many in her community during some of the most difficult and emotionally challenging times in their lives.
A 1981 honors graduate of Allegheny College, Ms. Mahserjian obtained her Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Albany Law School of Union University in 1985. She is a past president of the Italian American Bar Association, and she is an active member of the New York State Bar Association's Family Law Section as well as the Family Law Sections of the American Bar Association and the Saratoga County Bar Association.
- 100%Family Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2022
About Jean M. Mahserjian
First Admitted: 1986, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.jeanmahserjian.com/saratoga-family-lawyer-jean-m...
- Albany Law School, Albany Law School Law Review
- Daniel J. Brewer Scholarship; Outstanding first-year student, Albany Law School
- Allegheny College, B.A. in History with Honors, 1981
- Member, Family Law Section, American Bar Association
- Italian American Bar Association, President
- Albany County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Past President and Member, Italian American Bar Association of the Greater Capital District
- Member, Family Law Section, Saratoga County Bar Association
- Member, Family Law Section, New York Bar Association
- Out-of-State Visitation https://t.co/7uLoYPKD6q #Saratoga #Divorce #Lawyers
- Spouse Quitting a Job After Being Served Divorce Papers https://t.co/zNbWMhjVpY #Saratoga #Divorce #Lawyers
- Do I Have to Pay Child Support if My Daughter Doesn’t Live at Home and is Working? https://t.co/1qiKIvWU8v #Saratoga #Divorce #Lawyers
- Purchasing Property Prior to Marriage https://t.co/CkeY2Lv6lT #Saratoga #Divorce #Lawyers
- Alternative to Divorce Litigation https://t.co/emBuZBB1Q9 #Saratoga #Divorce #Lawyers
Last Updated: 5/23/2022