Adam G. Singer
Top Rated Consumer Law Attorney in New York, NY
Selected to Rising Stars: 2016
- Free Consultation
Attorney Adam G. Singer is the founder and owner of the Law Office of Adam G. Singer, PLLC, which has law offices in White Plains, Suffern and New York, New York.
Adam's practice focuses primarily on helping consumers with credit report and background check errors. Consumers are entitled to an accurate credit report. Mistakes on credit reports can originate from a variety of sources including identity theft and the credit bureaus mixing up one consumer with another. Consumers are encouraged to monitor their credit reports for accuracy including via https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action for free credit reports (for each of the three bureaus Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion). Qualified cases are handled on a contingency basis.
As an attorney, Mr. Singer has gained a reputation for delivering the highly personalized counsel his clients need to make the best-informed decisions as he fights aggressively to protect their rights and interests and help them achieve the favorable outcomes they seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. He also encourages his clients to take an active role in their cases, and he remains on hand to address their questions and concerns promptly.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and legal abilities, Mr. Singer has earned perennial designation as among the top 2.5% of attorneys in his region along with many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers. In recognition for his superior client service, he has also received "Superb" client ratings on Avvo along with the site's Clients' Choice Award and Top Attorney Litigation designation.
A 1998 summa cum laude graduate of Washington University with degrees in environmental science and political science, Mr. Singer obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania Law School in 2003. He is admitted to practice before all state and U.S. District Courts in New York as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit.
Mr. Singer is an active member of the National Association of Consumer Advocates. He has also presented at national continuing legal education seminars and at West Point to other attorneys about helping consumers to enforce their fair credit rights.
About Adam G. Singer
First Admitted: 2004, New York
Professional Webpage: https://nyconsumerlaw.com/lawyer/About-Adam-G.-Singer_cp1682...
- , Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2016, 2018
Pro bono/Community Service
- New York City Law Department, Volunteer, Deposition Training Program (2009)
- New York State Division of Human Rights Volunteer, Regional Office/Legal Department (2010)
- Consumer Affairs Committee, New York City Bar Association, Member
- Southern District of New York, Mediation Program for Pro Se Employment Discrimination Cases (2011)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Volunteer, Trial Division (2012)
- Education Committee, National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (Bi-Annual Conference) presented by National Association of Consumer Advocates, 2017, 2019
- Presenter, The U.S. Military Academy at West Point: Identity Theft and Credit Report Errors, March 9, 2016
- 2015 - 2016, The United States Military Academy at West Point: Identity Theft and the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- I developed and presented a lecture titled "Client Credit Report Errors: Consumer’s Rights under the FCRA in the Real Estate Context" at the at the 2016 NYC Real Estate Expo, Presenter, Attorney, NYC Real Estate Expo, Real Estate, 2016
- Washington University, B.A. in Environmental Science and Political Science, summa cum laude, 1998
- Federal Bar Council, 2002
- State of New York
- Member, National Association of Consumer Advocates, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- Background Check Errors
- Credit Repair
- Credit Report Errors
- Identity Theft and Credit Reports
Last Updated: 5/15/2022