Allison Van Kampen
Top Rated Employment & Labor Attorney in New York, NY
Attorney Allison Van Kampen is an associate with Outten & Golden LLP law firm and works out of the firm's law office in New York City. A top-ranked trial lawyer with more than eight years of legal experience, Ms. Van Kampen provides invaluable counsel, advocacy and support to workers across her region who have legal needs involving sexual harassment, workplace discrimination and other serious employee rights violations.
Over the course of her legal career, Ms. Van Kampen has achieved remarkable success fighting for the rights and entitlements of her plaintiff clients. She has gained a reputation for her fierce advocacy in the courtroom as well as her outstanding negotiation abilities. She has worked with clients in a broad range of industries, and she has gained a reputation for her unwavering commitment to helping her clients obtain the best outcome possible for their legal challenges efficiently and cost-effectively.
Honored for her success, Ms. Van Kampen has earned consistent recognition from her peers and has received countless testimonials and referrals from her satisfied clients. She finds great reward in being able to help so many obtain the justice they deserve.
A leader in her field, Ms. Van Kampen has published several articles, and she has facilitated a number of videoconferences on employment law. She is an active member of the American Bar Association as well as other local, state and national legal organizations.
A 2008 graduate of the University of Colorado at Boulder, Ms. Van Kampen obtained her Juris Doctor degree, magna cum laude, in 2013 from The University of Illinois College of Law. There, she was the admissions editor of the law school's Elder Law Journal. She is admitted to practice in New York, New Jersey and North Carolina as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the District of New Jersey.
About Allison Van Kampen
First Admitted: 2014, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.outtengolden.com/lawyer-attorney/allison-van-kam...
- Member of the American Bar Association
- State of North Carolina
- The United States District Courts for the Eastern District of New York
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- The United States District Courts for the District of New Jersey
- The United States District Courts for the Southern District of New York
- blog post, Author, Working From Home During COVID-19: Employees May Face Discrimination From Participation in Videoconferences, O&G Employment Law Blog, 2020
- blog post, Author, Bring 'Em All Back? - Knowing Your Rights in the "New Normal", O&G Employment Law Blog, 2020
- blog post, Author, Bring 'Em All Back? - Privacy and Other Employment Issues in the "New Normal", O&G Employment Law Blog, 2020
- 2021, Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
Last Updated: 5/18/2022