R. Kent Brown
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Charlotte, NC
- Virtual Appointments
About R. Kent Brown
First Admitted: 1975
Professional Webpage: http://www.brownmoorelaw.com/attorneys/r-kent-brown/
- 1986 Plyler vs CMC, medical negligence $3,000,000.00; 1991 Dixson v CSX Transportation, trian/auto collision, $15,168,000.00; 2002 Simmons v Developer, road defect, $3,500,000.00 2015 Dickerson v Morpheisis, medcial negligence -$7,500,000.00; 2016 Estate of Savino v CMC - medcial negligence - $6,100,000.00.
- I represent indiviuals who have been significantly injured or harmed by the neglignece of others. My clients range from infants to the eldery and the estates of those whose deaths have been caused by the ngligence of others.
- Member of North Carolina Advocates for Justice, 1980 - present, former Chair Medical Negligence Section; Amercian Association for Justice, 1980-present; Member NC Bar Association, 1975-present; North Carolina State Bar, 1975-present; Licenced - North Carolina, 1975.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA, 1971; Wake Forest University School of Law, JD, 1974
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Largest NC medical negligence recovery to date of resolution, 1986; Largest NC personal injury trial verdict to date of trial, 1991; Largest road defect recovery to date of resolution, 2003; Largest medcial malpractice trial verdict for year, 2015; Largest medical malpractice trial verdict for year, 2016.
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board member and chair, Carolina Raptor Center, assisted in creation and have served on the board and as board chair since 1982. CRC is now believed to be the largest bird prey rehabilitation facility in the world., 1981
- Strategic Considerations at Trial, Case Study, Seminar, Oct. 2017, presenter , Presenter, North Carolina Advocates For Justice, 2017
- North Caroline Advocates For Justice For T
Last Updated: 5/15/2022