James L. Lane has extensive experience in complex divorce and child custody litigation. A partner with the law firm of Hermann, Cahn & Schneider, Jim has devoted his practice exclusively to family law for the past ten years. He has been certified as an expert in family law by the Ohio State Bar Association and is the former chairperson of the Family Law Section of the Cleveland Bar Association. A frequent lecturer on family law topics, Jim has handled numerous high-conflict divorce cases in trial and appellate courts throughout Ohio.
First Admitted: 1999, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://rtlattorneys.com/cleveland-divorce-child-custody-fam...
- Active in the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association's 3Rs program, where volunteer attorneys help teach city high school children about the constiution and free speech in a year long program of monthly classroom visits.
- Member of ABA, OSBA, and Cleveland Municipal Bar Association; Former Chair of Family Law Section of Cleveland Bar Association
- OSBA Certified Specialist in Family Relations Law, 2008
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2013