Tyler J. Coble
Top rated Civil Litigation attorney in Oklahoma City, OklahomaCheek Law Firm PLLC
Practice Areas: Civil Litigation, Insurance Coverage
Licensed in Oklahoma since: 2011
Education: The University of Oklahoma College of Law
Cheek Law Firm PLLC311 N. Harvey Ave., Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73102 Phone: 405-272-0621 Email: Tyler J. Coble Visit website
Tyler J. Coble, an attorney with Cheek Law Firm PLLC in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, helps clients address Civil Litigation: Defense situations. He also helps clients with Insurance Coverage concerns.
He received legal training from The University of Oklahoma College of Law. He graduated from law school in 2010. Tyler Coble became licensed to practice law in 2011.
Tyler Coble was selected to Rising Stars. The designation means that he is a top-rated attorney as recognized by peers. He was selected to Rising Stars for 2016 - 2023.
First Admitted: 2011
Professional Webpage: http://cheek-law.com/tyler-j-coble/
- Missouri Southern State University, B.S. Psychology, summa cum laude, 2005.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D., with distinction, 2010.
- Member: Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Court Admissions: Oklahoma Supreme Court; Missouri Supreme Court; U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma; U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma; U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma; U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit.
- Member: Missouri Bar Association
- Member: Oklahoma Bar Association
- Thames v. Evanston Insurance Co., No. 13-CV-425-PJC, 2015 WL 7272214 (N.D. Okla. Nov. 17, 2015) (unreported), aff'd in pertinent part, --- F. App'x ---, 2016 WL 7228800 (10th Cir. Dec. 14, 2016)., 2015
- Stine v. Bill Veazy's Party Store, Inc., CJ-2011-6753, District Court of Oklahoma County, State of Oklahoma (on post-trial briefing), 2014
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2023