Myah Osher Kehoe
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Portland, OR
yah Kehoe is one of the founding partners of Kehoe Moneyhun Law, LLC. She is a trained mediator and collaborative divorce attorney who is licensed in Oregon and Washington.
Ms. Kehoe went to college at the University of California, Santa Cruz. After graduating, Ms. Kehoe moved to Oregon and began law school at Willamette University in Salem. She graduated from law school in 2007.
Prior to and during law school, Ms. Kehoe worked for various law practices. Throughout this work, she was afforded many opportunities to draft legal documents. As a law student, she earned a certificate in “Alternative Dispute Resolution”, which included her first mediation training. During her last year of law school, Ms. Kehoe also worked for Willamette University’s Clinical Law Program, in which she tried real custody cases and successfully argued on behalf of a domestic violence survivor at the Oregon Court of Appeals.
Following law school, Ms. Kehoe worked at Multnomah County Courthouse for a year and a half. During the first year, she was a Family Law Facilitator and Clerk. These positions allowed Ms. Kehoe to help unrepresented litigants prepare and file their own legal paperwork. Her final six months working at the courthouse, she was promoted to a Judicial Clerk position, in which she assisted all ten of the family law judges in Multnomah County.
In December 2008, Ms. Kehoe opened the doors to her law firm and has been running a successful family law practice since. The firm primarily focuses on family law mediation, collaborative divorce, document review, and self-represented “pro se” assistance (also known as “unbundled services”) and began offering services to Washington State residents in 2019.
Kehoe Moneyhun Law, LLC is a combination of the family law practice Kehoe Law (formerly Osher Law) and the estate planning law practice The Law Office of Marisa Moneyhun.
- 50%Family Law
- 50%Alternative Dispute Resolution
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights, Mediation
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2022
Articles about Myah Osher Kehoe appearing in Super Lawyers
About Myah Osher Kehoe
First Admitted: 2008, Oregon
Professional Webpage: https://kehoefamilylaw.com/about/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Represent children pro bono in family law cases
- Participation in the Modest Means Program for the Oregon State Bar, providing legal services at a significantly reduced hourly rate, 2009-2015
- University of California, Santa Cruz (2000-2003), B.A. with majors in Legal Studies and Psychology
- Willamette University, College of Law (2004 to 2007), J.D.
- Certificate in Dispute Resolution, Willamette University College of Law, 2007
- Collaborative Divorce Training (member of IACP)
- Client Satisfaction Award, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2014
- Mediation, Lawyers of Distinction, 2017
- 10 Best Female Attorney Award, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
- Top Lawyers in Oregon , The Legal Network, 2015
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Advocates, 2016
- Top 10 Under 40, National Association of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA) - General member, 2008-present; Member of the Board of Governors, 2010 to 2016; Co-chair for the Family Law Section, 2010 to 2016; Co-chair of the Membership Committee, 2010 to 2012, 2016
- Oregon Women Lawyers (OWLS), Member
- Bridges Collaborative Divorce Solutions, 2017
- Sole & Small Firm Practitioners Section of the Oregon State Bar - Member of the Executive Committee from 2010-2013 (including Chair in 2012)
- Oregon Association of Collaborative Professionals, Board Member 2017-present
- Oregon Minority Lawyers Association - Board Member at Large, December 2009-2012 - Raffle Committee Chair for the OMLA Summer Auction benefiting OLIO
- Oregon State Bar Alternative Dispute Resolution Executive Committee board member, 2013-present
Last Updated: 5/15/2022