Terence S. McGraw
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Blue Bell, PA
Terry is a Board Certified Workers Compensation Specialist* who has focused his practice on insuring that injured and disabled workers get and keep the benefits they need to support themselves and their families. A SuperLawyer since 2008, Terry represents injured workers in workers compenssation, social security disability, long term disability, short term disability and unemployment compensation claims. He often pursues claims in more than one of these systems, timing and combining them to insure that his clients receive the maximum recovery possible. When few others care, Terry works with his clients to protect their futures.
*Certified by the Pennsylvania Bar Association Workers' Compensation Section as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
About Terence S. McGraw
First Admitted: 1986, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.wmpalaw.com/lawyer-attorney-1733706.html
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Montgomery County Bar Association Workers Compensation Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Workers Compensation Section
- Bradley University, B.A. History, 1983
- Canandaigua Academy, 1979
- Villanova Law School, Juris Doctor, 1986
- Certified by the Pennsylvania Bar Association Workers' Compensation Section as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, 2013
Last Updated: 5/15/2022