Christian M. Petrucci
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Philadelphia, PA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2008, 2010
- Free Consultation
Attorney Christian M. Petrucci is the founder and owner of the Law Offices Of Christian Petrucci with offices in Philadelphia and Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania. Serving clients throughout eastern Pennsylvania, Mr. Petrucci devotes his practice to workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability law. He also routinely advises employees on their rights involving employment discrimination as a result of their injuries. A staunch advocate for those who suffered an injury or loss as the result of a workplace accident, Mr. Petrucci has achieved notable success helping his clients recover the finances they need to support themselves and their families when they can no longer work. Over the course of his more than 20-year legal career, he has helped secure numerous substantial settlements and awards for his clients. He has received many positive reviews from his clients for his impeccable professionalism and service.
After graduating from the University of Rhode Island in 1992 with a Bachelor of Arts in Italian and a minor in computer science, Mr. Petrucci attended Widener University Delaware Law School, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1995 and was vice-president of the National Italian-American Bar Association. He also studied abroad in Italy through Temple University Beasley School of Law. He holds his licenses to practice in both Pennsylvania and Rhode Island, where he clerked for the Rhode Island Supreme Court. Mr. Petrucci is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
A recognized leader in his field, Mr. Petrucci has served as a monthly columnist for The Legal Intelligencer; the oldest law journal in the United States (1843-2019) since 2002, where he writes extensively on a variety of topics concerning workers’ compensation. An overview of his articles can be found here. He has also served as co-chair for the workers’ compensation section of the Philadelphia Bar Association and was a member of the Bar Association’s Board of Governors.
Mr. Petrucci has been selected every year since 2008 as one of Pennsylvania’s Super Lawyers / Rising Stars, in the Super Lawyers insert of Philadelphia Magazine. He also has been recognized by U.S. News and world report in both the Best Lawyers and Best Law Firms editions. Other awards include receiving a Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Rating™ Review of Preeminent, which is the highest possible peer rating for legal knowledge and experience and ethical standing.
About Christian M. Petrucci
First Admitted: 1995, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://petruccilaw.com/about-us/
- Widener University Delaware Law School, J.D., 1995
- Temple University of Law School, Rome, Italy, Summer Abroad Program, 1993, 1993
- University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI, B.A., Major: Italian, Minor: Computer Science, Honors: The Nicholas Locascio Prize for excellence in Italian studies, Honors: Italian, History and Foreign Language Honors Societies, Member, May, 1992, 1992
- Co Chair of the Philadelphia Bar Association's Workers' Compensation Section, 2003
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of PA
- Rhode Island
- Philadelphia Bar Association Board of Governors Workers' Compensation Section Member, 2013
- Legislative Liason to the Philadelphia Bar Association's Workers' Compensation Section, 2005
- Mr. Petrucci has been certified as a specialist in the practice of workers' compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Section on Workers' Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, 2013
- Since 2002, Mr. Petrucci has been a monthly columnist on Workers' Compensation matters for the Legal Intelligencer, America's oldest law journal., Columnist, The Legal Intelligencer, 2018
- , Best Law Firms in America, U.S. News and World Report, 2019
- International Law Society, Member, Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, DE
- Mr. Petrucci has recently had the honor of being rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell. This is Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating for ethical standards and legal ability. This highest honor comes from Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Review Ratings™, Martindale-Hubbell - AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell, 2014
- Italian Law Society, Member, Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, DE
- National Italian-American Bar Association, Vice-President, Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, DE
- Pennsylvania’s Rising Stars / Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers insert of Philadelphia Magazine, since 2008
- Mr. Petrucci has been selected by his peers for inclusion in the 24th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© for his work in: Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants, The Best Lawyers in America, The Best Lawyers in America©, 2018
- Food Services
- Home Health Aid
Last Updated: 5/15/2022