Top rated Employment & Labor attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaSidney L. Gold & Associates, P.C.
A partner at the law firm Sidney L. Gold and Associates, P.C., William Rieser is a well-seasoned employment law attorney practicing in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The firm has offices in Philadelphia and Malvern, Pennsylvania; Pennsauken Township, New Jersey; and New York, New York. Representing employees from various sectors, he has extensive experience of over 12 years of filing claims for diverse causes under the state and federal statutes of employment law.
Mr. Rieser’s practice encompasses all aspects of discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour law, fraud, harassment, retaliation and wrongful termination. Utilizing the knowledge and insights garnered over the years, he gives legal counsel to his clients additionally on matters regarding employment contracts, the Family and Medical Leave Act, restrictive covenants and other civil rights.
Having graduated cum laude from Widener University in 2007, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science, Mr. Rieser went on to enroll at the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law and obtained his Juris Doctor in 2011. He was a certified intern at the Farmworker Legal Aid Clinic and had memberships in the Labor and Employment Law Society and the International Law Society while in law school.
During this tenure, Mr. Rieser also clerked at the Sidney L. Gold and Associates, P.C., which introduced him to employment law and sparked his passion in helping those who face injustice at their workplace. He has received a “Good” rating on Avvo. He is also a recipient of the American Bar Association’s Bloomberg BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment Law.
Mr. Rieser has secured admissions to appear before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Western and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania, the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
Practice areasEmployment & Labor: Employee, Employment & Labor: Employer, Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
Employment Discrimination, Wage & Hour Laws
- 60% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 20% Employment & Labor: Employer
- 20% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2011, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.discrimlaw.net/attorneys/william-rieser/
- 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals
- District Court of New Jersey
- Western District Court of Pennsylvania
- Middle District Court of Pennsylvania
- Eastern District Court of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- The Legal Intelligencer, Oct. 30, 2014, Avoiding Heightened Causation Standard in Retaliation Claims – T.M. Greenberg & W. Rieser
- Super Lawyers list from 2022 to 2023
- 2011 ABA/BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment Law
- Rising Stars list from 2019 to 2021
- Widener University, B.A., Political Science, cum laude, 2007
Office location for William Rieser
1835 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2021