E. Reynolds Davies, Jr.
Top rated medical malpractice attorney in Nashville, TennesseeSpicer Rudstrom, PLLC
E. Reynolds Davies, Jr. is a top-rated attorney helping clients with Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Defense. He also assists with Estate Planning & Probate, Personal Injury - General: Defense, Civil Rights, General Litigation and Personal Injury - Products: Defense issues.
He works in Nashville, Tennessee serving the surrounding community.
Reynolds Davies, Jr. attended The University of Tennessee College of Law and graduated in 1982.
He has been practicing law since 1982.
He was selected to Super Lawyers for 2015 - 2022.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: defense, Estate planning & probate, Personal injury - general: defense, Civil rights, General litigation, Personal injury - products: defense
First Admitted: 1982, Tennessee
Professional Webpage: https://www.spicerfirm.com/attorneys/profile/
- Law Clerk for Hon. L. Clure Morton, Chief Judge -- United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee - Nashville, TN 1982-1983
- Nashville Bar Association - member of Nashville Lawyer Referral & Information Service for Health Care Liability, Civil Rights, Personal Injury, and Misdemeanor Criminal Offenses since 2015
- Tennessee Bar Association - since 1982
- American Bar Association - 1983 to present
- Hearing Committee Member for the Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee, 1993
- BA in History, Southwestern at Memphis (now Rhodes College) Memphis, TN, 1979
- Montgomery Bell Academy - Nashville, TN - Class of 1975
- JD with High Honors, University of Tennessee College of Law, 1982
- Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi, University of Tennessee, 1982
- Order of the Coif, 1982
- Fellow - American Bar Endowment, 2018
- "AV Preeminent" Rating - 5.0 out of 5.0 Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell - 10th anniversay for AV rating in 2011, 2001
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2022