« Back to ResultsShow More
Mark S. Beveridge
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Nashville, TN
Selected to Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2021
Licensed in Tennessee Since: 1980
Education: University of Richmond School of Law
Practice Areas: Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
About Mark S. Beveridge
First Admitted: 1980, Tennessee
Professional Webpage: https://www.kinnardclaytonandbeveridge.com/our-attorneys/mar...
- Received highest rating possible (AV rating) from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Selected for inclusion in the 2008 Mid-South Super Lawyers list compiled by Law and Politics magazine featuring the top 5% of attorneys in Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi.
- Served on the Criminal Law and Criminal Justice (former Chairperson) and Ethics and Professionalism Committees of the NBA
- Fellow, Nashville Bar Foundation
- Appointed and reappointed by the Supreme Court of Tennessee to serve on the Hearing Committee of the Board of Professional Responsibility
- Fellow, Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Association for Justice Board of Governors, Circle of Advocates
- Served as a Special Judge in the General Sessions Court for Davidson County
- Best Lawyers in America, 2011
Pro bono/Community Service
- He is a past President of the Exchange Club of Nashville and of Exchange Club Charities, Inc. He is also a past President/Chairman of the Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville which benefits Cheekwood-The Tennessee Botanical Gardens and Fine Arts Center and other local charities. He has served on the Municipal Planning Commission for the City of Belle Meade since 2001. Mark is an active member of Westminster Presbyterian Church where he has been an Elder and Youth Mentor. Mark has taught Sunday school and participated on a number of committees at the church and also regularly participates in Room in the Inn, Habitat for Humanity builds and a men's Friday morning Bible study group. Mark was part of a group from his church which went to the Mississippi coast to help out with clean up after Hurricane Katrina. Mark and his family live in Nashville. His hobbies and interests include tennis, golf, gardening, history and coaching youth sports teams.
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- Nashville Bar Association, Past Member, Board of Directors
- Admitted to practice in Tennessee, 1980
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, 1977, B.A.
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia, 1980, Doctor of Jurisprudence
Last Updated: 5/15/2022