Top rated Family Law attorney in Conroe, TexasTucker Law Firm PLLC
Practice Areas: Family Law; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 1991
Education: Baylor Law School
Tucker Law Firm PLLC220 1/2 West Davis Street
Conroe, TX 77301 Visit website
Judson Tucker is an attorney and partner at Tucker Law Firm located in Conroe, Texas. He focuses his practice on family law matters, including divorce, child custody, child support and more. He also uses mediation as a means to help his clients navigate through this difficult period in their lives. With more than three decades of experience in the legal field, he serves clients throughout Montgomery County, including Conroe, The Woodlands, the Houston metro area and the surrounding communities.
With an “Excellent” rating on Avvo, Mr. Tucker is well-known for his skills inside and outside the courtroom. He provides personalized solutions for each client’s case and is responsive, keeping his clients informed of every aspect of their cases from beginning to end. Compassionate and empathetic, he handles all cases efficiently while upholding their best interests.
Graduating magna cum laude, Mr. Tucker has a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Millsaps College. He went on to study law at Baylor University School of Law, obtaining his Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, in 1991. In law school, he received the Naman, Howell, Smith and Lee Scholarship and was the recipient of the President’s Award for being an outstanding third-year student. He also was the notes and comments editor of Baylor Law Review.
Mr. Tucker clerked for a renowned judge at the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, and he also was a part of many law firms before starting his own. He focused his practice on medical malpractice defense, insurance defense and employment law matters. From 2012 onward, he began to concentrate his practice on family law matters.
Mr. Tucker is a board-certified specialist in family law, certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He has memberships in prominent legal associations such as the Montgomery County Bar Association, the State Bar of Texas, the Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists, the Texas Family Law Foundation and the Gulf Coast Family Law Specialists.
In addition, Mr. Tucker is actively associated with his community and served as the president of the Rotary Club of Meridian, Mississippi, and the Montgomery County Bar Association. He also served as a member of the board of trustees of the Central United Methodist Church and the secretary of the Lauderdale County Bar Association.
Admitted to practice in the states of Texas and Mississippi, Mr. Tucker is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th and 5th Circuits, and other District courts in Texas and Mississippi.
Practice areasFamily Law
Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1991, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.jtuckerlawfirm.com/attorneys
- President of the Meridian, Mississippi Rotary Club
- Member, Texas Family Law Foundation
- Board of Trustees of the Central United Methodist Church
- Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Trustee of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- United States District Courts in Mississippi
- United States District Courts in Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Member, Gulf Coast Family Law Specialists
- Member, Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- Member, Texas Bar Association
- Member, Montgomery County Bar Association
- President of the Montgomery County Bar Association
- Secretary of the Lauderdale County Bar Association
- Millsaps College, magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics, 1988
Office location for Judson Tucker
220 1/2 West Davis Street
Conroe, TX 77301
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
Certificates and credentials