David M. Doyle
Top Rated Intellectual Property Attorney in Dallas, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2004 - 2014
David M. Doyle is an attorney with the Munck Wilson Mandala law firm in Dallas, Texas, and serves as a partner with the firm's technology/intellectual property group. An accomplished and highly versatile attorney, Mr. Doyle has more than 18 years of legal experience, and he provides exceptional representation and transactional support to clients throughout his region who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Trademarks, trade dress and domain names
· Trade secrets, restrictive covenants and unfair competition
· Intellectual property audits and legal opinions
· Intellectual property due diligence
· Intellectual property portfolio management and consulting
Throughout the course of his legal career, Mr. Doyle has assisted hundreds of clients with protecting their important and innovative ideas, inventions and assets so that they can remain competitive in today's demanding market. He has extensive experience handling matters before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as well as delivering invaluable advice and counsel regarding their employment agreements, portfolio management and other issues.
Having once worked as a test programmer in the telecommunications industry, Mr. Doyle brings a wealth of knowledge to the table to better address his clients' needs and help them achieve their goals as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Although he has assisted clients in a variety of industries, he has maintained a particular focus on high technology clients, such as those in the semiconductor, software and hardware, process control systems, military and defense, and telecommunications industries.
A 1996 magna cum laude graduate of Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Mr. Doyle obtained his Juris Doctor in 1999 from Franklin Pierce Law Center. The State Bar of Texas admitted him to practice that same year, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Along with maintaining a successful legal practice, Mr. Doyle is also an active member of the Dallas Bar Association, the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers and the State Bar of Texas. Recognized for his outstanding professionalism and service, he has earned numerous accolades from his peers along with many positive reviews and referrals from his satisfied clients.
About David M. Doyle
First Admitted: 1999, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.munckwilson.com/attorney/david-m-doyle/
- Texas A&M University, B.S. Computer Engineering, Honors: magna cum laude, College Station, Texas 1996
- Texas Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2015 – 2019
- Texas Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, 2004 – 2014
- Texas, 1999
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- MWM offices celebrated our annual hotdog and potluck luncheon for the Fourth of July! #4thofjuly2022 https://t.co/I2Q1h6ZUm6
- It was a pleasure getting to hear from a dynamic group of speakers at the @DCEOmagazine Women's Leadership Symposiu… https://t.co/n08ywEAtJw
- At MWM, we are known for being an IP Powerhouse. Discover how we are uniquely qualified to serve you and understand… https://t.co/bP6idYi0aK
- Congratulations to MWM's Greg Howison for being recognized as a 2022 Patent Star. Learn more about Greg:… https://t.co/qbZgDWfYN3
- We are proud to be a title sponsor of the D CEO Women’s Leadership Symposium! Don't miss hearing from MWM's Jenny M… https://t.co/NierAcg1Gq
Last Updated: 5/15/2022