Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Houston, TX
Whitney’s experience advocating inside the courtroom and working for judges behind the appellate bench uniquely situates her to counsel clients through all stages of commercial disputes—and help them make strategic business decisions along the way.
As a trial lawyer, Whitney enjoys thoughtfully managing litigation ensure the fair, complete presentation of the evidence to a final judgment—from initiating or responding to lawsuits and applications for injunctive relief, to effectively using dispositive motions, tailored written discovery, and key witness and expert depositions to advance the ball. Whitney has also first-chaired a successful jury trial and second-chaired numerous bench trials, jury trials, and final arbitration hearings. Whitney understands that because lawsuits are expensive, developing a business-focused litigation strategy requires both an in-depth understanding of the rules of the game and each client’s objectives.
About Whitney Brieck
First Admitted: 2010, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.boyarmiller.com/attorneybios/whitney-brieck/
- US News & World Report – Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch – Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation (2021)
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2017-2020)
- Houstonia Magazine's Top Lawyer (2019)
Pro bono/Community Service
- State Bar of Texas and Houston Bar Association Appellate Sections, Pro Bono Advocate
- BA, Texas A&M University (cum laude)
Last Updated: 5/15/2022