Heather D. Webb
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Burlington, WA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2013 - 2017
- Free Consultation
Heather Webb is an Attorney and Shareholder with GLP Attorneys, and leads the firm’s North and Central Washington offices based in Burlington, which includes Skagit, Whatcom, San Juan, Island, Chelan, Douglas and Okanogan counties, and with staffed offices in Burlington and Wenatchee. Heather and her team have grown GLP Attorneys' Burlington office to be recognized among the best personal injury law firms in North and Central Washington. Heather is bilingual in Spanish, and provides representation to most of GLP Attorneys’ Spanish speaking personal injury clients throughout Washington State.
Heather started her career in the legal field in 1990, when she began work as a paralegal. She joined GLP Attorneys as a paralegal in 2002. Inspired by over a decade of work with attorneys and clients, in 2003 she entered the Washington State Bar Association’s Rule 6 Law Clerk Program. This four year program is an alternative to the traditional law school program and gave Heather the opportunity to not only learn legal theory and history, but it also provided a solid clinical experience where she was able to apply what she learned to actual cases and work for clients. She did this because she continued to work full-time as a paralegal while in the program. Heather graduated from the program in 2007, passed the Washington State Bar and became a trial attorney with GLP Attorneys in 2007.
An active member of the Washington State Bar, Heather is also President of the Skagit County Bar Association, a member of the King County Bar Association, a member of the Snohomish County Bar Association and a member of the Whatcom County Bar Association. Heather is an Eagle member of the Washington Association for Justice (WSAJ), and the Washington Women Lawyers Association. She is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of Western Washington. Heather has been recognized in 2013, 2014 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 by her peers as a Rising Star through Washington Law & Politics Magazine – an honor bestowed on only 2.5% of Washington lawyers.
Heather’s passion for her work and clients is evidenced by her many reported settlements and verdicts. For example, Heather Webb was co-lead counsel and obtained a combined $1.4 million verdict in the King County Superior Court for two clients involved in a rear end automobile collision. Other recent results include a $3 million settlement for two construction workers who were injured when a two-story prefabricated wall fell on them and a $452,000 settlement for a woman who was rear-ended and needed a cervical fusion.
About Heather D. Webb
First Admitted: 2007
Professional Webpage: http://www.glpattorneys.com/attorneys/heather-d-webb/
- $3 million settlement for two construction workers who were injured when a two story prefabricated wall fell on them
- $1.4 million verdict for two clients injured in a rear end automobile collision, where one plaintiff required cervical surgery, and the other required cervical and lumbar surgery.
- $1.25 million policy limits settlement for a woman who fractured her leg in a head on collision.
- $1 million policy limits settlement for a gentleman who was rear ended and sustained a traumatic brain injury.
- $1 million policy limits settlement for a gentleman who had the contents of a pallet fall on him while working. He injured his neck and required a cervical fusion.
- $1 million policy limits settlement for a gentleman who was rear ended and required a multi-level lumbar fusion.
- Washington State Bar Association, Admitted to Practice, 2007
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum member, 2017
- King County Bar Association, Member, 2008
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington, Admitted to Practice, 2008
- Snohomish County Bar Association, Member, 2008
- Whatcom County Bar Association, Member, 2010
- Washington Women Lawyers, Member, 2014
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington, Admitted to Practice, 2015
- Skagit County Bar Association, Member and Current President, 2016
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ), Eagle Member
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys, 2021
- Washington State Bar Association Rule 6 Law Program Graduate, 2007
- Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5% are names to the Rising Stars list. , Washington Rising Star List, Super Lawyers, 2019
- Highest Rated - 10.0, Highest Rated by Avvo, Avvo.com, 2016
Last Updated: 5/15/2022